What's new

Yemeni Shiite rebels overtake key tribal area, defeat dominant Sunni tribes

The reality talks, Sunni are the most sectarian in Iraq. All the killings there, just because the sunni can't accept to see the Siite control their country and mange their resources. I don't see any solution to the crisis in Iraq without a war bring the sunni down to where they feel how their hates did nothing to them more than destroying their cities and killing their man sometimes war and only war is a treatment to sick people with hate. this is the most unfortunate fate Iraq is gliding too of course some regimes in the area the Arab regimes I have no doubt they are feeding the sunni hate with every thing possible.
No need for such speech.

Anyways, after the Ahmar clan got humiliated, they agreed to a truce. The army will be deployed.

See the difference between the Shias and the rest? The Shias respect their treaties. I assure you if the Ahmar clan were winning they would never agree to a truce.

Anyways most Yemenis including Sunnis despite the
Ahmar tribe. In fact most Yemeni Sunnis were happy to see the Ahmar humiliated :lol:

No need for such speech.

Anyways, after the Ahmar clan got humiliated, they agreed to a truce. The army will be deployed.

See the difference between the Shias and the rest? The Shias respect their treaties. I assure you if the Ahmar clan were winning they would never agree to a truce.

Ahmar tribe. In fact most Yemeni Sunnis were happy to see the Ahmar humiliated :lol:

This is not a Shia-Sunni thing in its core – despite all the attempts to make it as such.

The whole Houthi movement is a branch of Iran's Revolutionary Guard that is intended to establish a dominance for Iran in Yemen. All politicians from all nations have traded in religion for one simple reason: it always works. It gathers huge support from the ordinary people who can’t comprehend politics and its complications.

Again, this is part of the Mullahs divide and conquer strategy. They know, dam well, that the Houthis will not be eventually dominating, for another simple reason: they are massively outnumbered. The Houthis’ attempts for dominance, however, will lead to blood shed, tribal conflicts, further weakness of Yemini government and everybody will get his fair share of hassle and misery.

Last edited:
No need for such speech.

I'm not saying such war suppose to happen, I try to say people don't feel the pain they cause to the others unless they experience the same level of pain this is true. for example Europe, the European bean in an utter war for decades even centuries because they had the same mentality some Sunni have it today until the absolute destruction happen at their doors then they found it very costly to keep the hate keep going so they replaced it with cooperation. look here is that acceptable is this belong to islam by any chance you Iraqi so you understand what she saying who sees this and keep his rage within accepted level.

Last edited:
Where are the Saudi shock troops and their F15?

No need for such speech.

You seem to know nothing about militias in Yemen. :)

Your judgement on this conflict is sentimentally sectarian, which means it will affect your assessment to the current situation.

If it all were left to humiliation and utter defeat, then explain why the Houthis accepted the 2010, 2013 truces at a time where Al-Qaida assassinated Abdul Malik Al-Hauthi, especially when the assassination was carried out by a member of Al-Ahmer clan?

Neither the Sunnis or the Shia militants complied by the truces hold over the year so far. But then again, it is you, and the wishful thinking of how honorable the Shias are when compared to others.

The Shia Houthis never complied by truces before. This became crystal clear in 2007 where they clashed with the army, and in 2009 when they clash with the Sunni militants in Damag.

Ahmar tribe

Some among the Sunni factions are, as much as some Shia despise the Houthis, take the former president as an example, he sold them out despite the fact that they were his own people :lol:

No need for such speech.

Back
Top Bottom