What's new

Yemeni Shiite rebels overtake key tribal area, defeat dominant Sunni tribes

"al-Hasani, post: 5221958, member: 144723"]@Cheetah786

No reply after being outclassed by me yet again. We have not debated for months so now you got a reminder of not picking up any fights with me about anything in the Arab world. Yet again.

You not being able to read and understand is not my problem may i suggest this thing called school.

Anyway are you not a Hindu?

Wow you have no respect for any religion but then again you follow the retard who was rejected by his own family and teacher sheikh sold for a British pound Wahhab.

The last thing we Hejazis and Makkawis need is any outsider, not even from the Arabian Peninsula, immediate Arab world, Middle East etc. to tell us about Islam and any sects since 90% of them originate in our lands and backyard. Yes, I happen to be a Makkawi Hashemite of the Shafi'i fiqh as you already know. But you are welcome to call me a Jew or something else. Not going to change anything or the facts I mentioned.

I understand you are a wahhabi and Islam has nothing to do with you, but this is the teachings of prophet of Islam.

Statement of the universal brotherhood in the last Sermon:

O people, Remember that your Lord is One. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a black has no superiority over white, nor a white has any superiority over black, except by piety and good action (Taqwa). Indeed the best among you is the one with the best character (Taqwa). Listen to me. Did I convey this to you properly? People responded, Yes. O messenger of God, The Prophet then said, then each one of you who is there must convey this to everyone not present. (Excerpt from the Prophet's Last Sermon as in Baihiqi)

3. Don't take pride in ancestry:

The Prophet said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

4. Looking down upon other people will stop you from entering the Jannah:

The Prophet said: Whoever has pride in his heart equal to the weight of an atom shall not enter Paradise. A man inquired about a person who likes to wear beautiful clothes and fine shoes, and he answered: God is beautiful and likes beauty. Then he explained pride means rejecting the truth because of self-esteem and looking down on other people (Muslim).

5. The Prophet condemnation of Arab racial pride:

There are many hadith, which repeatedly strike on the Arab pride of jahiliyyah. Arabs before Islam used to look down upon others specially blacks. The Prophet repeatedly contrasted the believing Africans versus non-believing Arab nobles.

The Prophet said: You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian slave whose head looked like a raisin (Bukhari).

Wanna learn about Islam ask a Muslim.

@Cheetah786

Kiss my *** Mullah lunatic.

As I said a good Rafida trash is a dead one. The Yemenis are doing a good job. I wish them all the best. If needed we will help them whenever needed as before.

Pakistani Mullah's like you are welcome to volunteer.

@Cheetah786

Kiss my *** Mullah lunatic.

As I said a good Rafida trash is a dead one. The Yemenis are doing a good job. I wish them all the best. If needed we will help them whenever needed as before.

Pakistani Mullah's like you are welcome to volunteer.
Whatch your mouth full of shtttt

Sorry dude, but your comments are retarded.
Frst of all why retarded

second what's your business with a comment its only comment and why you after me why don't you shut the **** up you talk about me been retarded while you do the worst.

Frst of all why retarded

second what's your business with a comment its only comment and why you after me why don't you shut the **** up you talk about me been retarded while you do the worst.

Sectarian bullshit

to be honest you're so dumb to understand read it well you moron this is reality i said they push us for that war can't you read. it's none of your business to comment on mine.

Al-Qaida has been slaughtering you for a century, you still hasn't responded with a sh!t.

Get back to your size.

Frst of all why retarded

I love seeing Iraqis fight on the web. This reflects the reality on the ground.

Al-Qaida has been slaughtering you for a century, you still hasn't responded with a sh!t.

Get back to your size.

I love seeing Iraqis fight on the web. This reflects the reality on the ground.

No one asked the vermin to intervene & I am not fighting him.

Neither do I you Al saud barking dog.

Don’t insult sheikh bo mt3es please

@Malik Alashter

Why are you making vermin like yzd happy insulting Iraqi groups, Lt. General Ali Ghaidan Majid the superior of all Saudis is of that sect and he’s with the army like the majority, so don’t give such vermin any chance to be happy.
The fight is on ISIL and anyone that sides with them.

Don’t insult sheikh bo mt3es please

@Malik Alashter

Why are you making vermin like yzd happy insulting Iraqi groups, Lt. General Ali Ghaidan Majid the superior of all Saudis is of that sect and he’s with the army like the majority, so don’t give such vermin any chance to be happy.
The fight is on ISIL and anyone that sides with them.

He call upon the death of the Sunni families not Al-Qaidea's ;) ..

You can't let him walk away with it, can you ?

Back
Top Bottom