What's new

Yellow Vests : French interior minister ready to declare state of emergency ?

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
Will the government take the decision to declare a state of emergency after the serious incidents that occurred in Paris on the sidelines of the Yellow Vests demonstration. On BFM TV, the interior minister said he had "no taboo" and was ready to explore all possibilities.

"I have no taboo, I'm ready to explore all possibilities," said Christophe Castaner on BFMTV Saturday evening, a few hours after the serious riots that occurred during protests of the yellow vests.

State of emergency demanded by police unions

The minister compared the perpetrators of violence that occurred Saturday in the capital to "factious, seditious". "We identified about 3,000 people who were in Paris and committed degradations, "which actually made it much more difficult for law enforcement to intervene," the minister said.

"All the means of the police, gendarmerie, civil protection were mobilized today" in Paris and regions, said Christophe Castaner, noting that 4,600 police and gendarmes were mobilized in the capital. The state of emergency was called for Saturday night by the Alliance police union and suggested by the union of police commissioners (NPCS). "We are in an insurrectional climate," denounced to AFP the number 2 of the first union of peacekeepers, Frédéric Lagache. "You have to bang your fist on the table," he added. Alliance calls for the "reinforcement of the army to guard the institutional places and thus free the riot intervention forces," detailed the union in its statement.

"In the face of insurrectional movements, to protect citizens and to ensure public order, there are some exceptional measures to consider. The state of emergency is one of them, "tweeted the NPCS.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/societe...staner-pret-decreter-l-etat-d-urgence-6103582

Your majesty,your subjects are rebelling. :partay:

rg.jpg

Last edited:
is it that Serious bro ?

A revolution is in the making my friend ! :partay:

The struggling people outside Paris has enough and wants to be heard by the government and the Parisian elites,seeming to live in an another universe,far from the problems outside Paris. :victory:

In all honesty,I am against the use of violence during demonstrations,but I won't complain much about people spreading and bringing havoc to the Parisian liberal elites. @waz @Nilgiri

u1.jpg

u2.jpg

u3.jpg

u4.jpg

u5.jpg

u6.jpg

u7.jpg

u8.jpg

u10.jpg

u11.jpg

u12.jpg

u13.jpg

It seems the "Yellow Vests" movement is slowly spreading to Europe. Demonstrations were held in Belgium and the Netherlands.

A revolution is in the making my friend ! :partay:

The struggling people outside Paris has enough and wants to be heard by the government and the Parisian elites,seeming to live in an another universe,far from the problems outside Paris. :victory:

In all honesty,I am against the use of violence during demonstrations,but I won't complain much about people spreading and bringing havoc to the Parisian liberal elites. @waz @Nilgiri

View attachment 523999
View attachment 524000
View attachment 524001
View attachment 524002
View attachment 524003
View attachment 524004
View attachment 524005
View attachment 524006
View attachment 524007
View attachment 524008
View attachment 524009
View attachment 524010

It seems the "Yellow Vests" movement is slowly spreading to Europe. Demonstrations were held in Belgium and the Netherlands.

That seems like a excessive use of violence .. pretty much chaos , but than again it happens in most of the demonstrations .

It's too early to call it a revolution. Mainstream media outlets seem to suggest it is over fuel tax, while others believe there are more motives. It will be out of the ordinary for a revolution to happen in Europe these days. So let's wait and see what happens.

In all honesty,I am against the use of violence during demonstrations,but I won't complain much about people spreading and bringing havoc to the Parisian liberal elites.

Bingo! You can only fiddle around with virtue signal/feel good levers behind protection of gated community so much before the day to day "riffraff" come with the pitchforks in enough number because of the terrible cost you inflicted on them (given they have to experience and live with results quite immediately compared to you).

Everyone in the end has to learn that they are inhabiting the same country and same set of problems and issues, and you need to think what is the true cost and benefit for society rather than just yourself...it is inter-connected domino chain that no one should feel they are entirely insulated from . To do so is big big ego driven error.

Of course you should not also be entirely driven by it at the sacrifice of self either....but rather some balance...but it is very skewed and unbalanced in the gated liberal elitist groups. They will need to be checked and countered...it is only natural and must be welcomed.

It's too early to call it a revolution. Mainstream media outlets seem to suggest it is over fuel tax, while others believe there are more motives. It will be out of the ordinary for a revolution to happen in Europe these days. So let's wait and see what happens.

It all started over fuel tax but expended to wider subjects,this should help you (and others) ; (In fact in total there are over 40 demands)

No fuel taxes or Macron's head: What do the 'yellow vests' actually want?

https://www.thelocal.fr/20181129/no-fuel-taxes-or-macrons-head-what-the-yellow-vests-actually-want

That seems like a excessive use of violence .. pretty much chaos , but than again it happens in most of the demonstrations .

Well of course the majority of demonstrations were held peacefully,however there were many incidents reported indeed.

if you are nearby, be safe bro ..

During the demonstration a G36 was stolen in a Police car. Why should I worry bro ? :agree:

hk.jpg

Live near Paris but it's calm over here,nothing to worry about. It's not yet the full anarchy to worry about my own safety. :enjoy:

177528.jpg
"Yellow Vests" have already arrived in Argentina

View attachment 524013

Few days ago Macron was on the French Navy's aircraft carrier,must have been surprised to see yellow vests even there.
177528.jpg

trg.jpg

rgf.jpg

I thought only we were that violent but have to say we got tough competition:rofl:

Highest tax ratio is in France so I guess its all about taxation

This is their second protest should have seen the first one as well. Yellow west are burning every thing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom