What's new

Yeh hum nahin

YOU GUYS HAS FAILED TO KNOW THE MEANING OF TALIBAN !

I think you have failed to see how they have spilled innocent blood for the sake of materialism (power, control, prestige) and have destroyed so many lives for their own sake (this is far from Islam, please read Islamic history to figure out how a true struggle is carried out with firm foundations in piety, respect for others and fear of God). Please look beyond the ''Good vs Bad'' stigma and understand why they don't belong in our nation. What they do in Afghanistan is their own business but ISAF forces are also helping Muslims if you look at it another way. Just last week I saw a video of an embedded journalist with British troops who were handing out medicine and food to a village of around 1200 people, and all they wanted in return was for the village to stop various elements from shelling their position which included a medical post that was catering to the neighbouring areas. Violence is not always the answer, especially when the time for diplomacy and dialogue is most ripe.

Just signed up

Your signature has been successfully received. Thank you for your message of support and for joining this struggle against terrorism.

You are vote no.62816286

wow 6+ Crore peoples signed up until now. How is it possible? All of them can't be Pakistani though, but one thing i can sense is All the Pakistan is against the Terrorism

my number 62809427 and to prove that YEH HUM NAAHI,yeh koi or hien. I present this as a proof that foriegner are making trouble in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is very short distance between condemning and preaching

This is the illusion they’re creating showing this is the right path and the path to paradise and salvation a simple mind can get trapped in it and start working on their instructions like a robot Allah Almighty save us from this illusion their paradise is in fact a HELL

Back
Top Bottom