What's new

Yasir Shah first legspinner in 11 years to be ranked No. 1

Yu
you nail this man
He is true Madrid Fan
Well it was pretty easy!
Only a Madrid fan would say that Messi is over rated and not as good as he is said to be. Personally i agree with the second part, he is a bit better than what he is said to be! An exceptional player indeed. :)

@Areesh :P

oh bhai not sure how much you know about cricket but leg spinners can't chuck even if they tried. Yasir need to worry about drugs, match fixing etc Thankfully he got away with 3 month ban recently for doping.
Wrist Spinner!!
It is almost impossible for a wrist spinner to Chuck and that too is ALMOST impossible. :)

Prepare for bowling action review for Yasir Shah....Happens with all major bowlers when they are unplayable...

Yu

Well it was pretty easy!
Only a Madrid fan would say that Messi is over rated and not as good as he is said to be. Personally i agree with the second part, he is a bit better than what he is said to be! An exceptional player indeed. :)

@Areesh :P

Wrist Spinner!!
It is almost impossible for a wrist spinner to Chuck and that too is ALMOST impossible. :)

Apparently I am the only Madrid fan here. :(

But anyways halamadrid. :D

Well i am among the first ones then. It is mainly because of of ManU connection, thought you would figure it out.

Anyway, i cant wait for the season to start, thank God for the cricket in England else i would have gone crazy without anything to follow.

Well I knew why many EPL fans don't like Ronaldo. Anyways football season would be starting soon within a month so it would be back to football again along with Cricket. :)

Back
Top Bottom