What's new

Yasin Malik threatens fast unto death against land transfer in occupied Kashmir

Oh yeah, we saw the exemplary tolerance of Kashmiris last week. Massive display of secularism. I was truly impressed.

dabong1, hatred is spewed in the mosques. The first protests began when the people exiting the Jama Mosque at Srinagar on Friday began to go nuts in the streets.

That's reality, whether you like it or not.

Yes they are extremely hateful people, just hand Kashmir over and we'll take care of them..:D

Oh yeah, we saw the exemplary tolerance of Kashmiris last week. Massive display of secularism. I was truly impressed.

dabong1, hatred is spewed in the mosques. The first protests began when the people exiting the Jama Mosque at Srinagar on Friday began to go nuts in the streets.

That's reality, whether you like it or not.

It was a straight land grab by the indian govt under the guise of giving facilities to pligrims.
Kashmir is a muslim state.... like it or not.

At least you tolerant secular indians went one better and destroyed babri masjid........have the muslim kashmiri's destroyed the Amarnath Shrine.?

You can keep your secularism.

It was a straight land grab by the indian govt under the guise of giving facilities to pligrims.

At least you tolerant secular indians went one better and destroyed babri masjid........have the muslim kashmiri's destroyed the Amarnath Shrine.?

Amarnath Shrine Board has Hindus of J&K.

So, where is the land grab?

Article 370 does not differentiate citizenship on religion so long as they were and are citizens of J&K!

How about the temples in Pakistan and the Churches?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T53IS3DSVTMD27TG1

FLAMES AND ASHES OF BIBLES AND CHURCHES
IN SHANTI NAGAR KHANEWAL, PAKISTAN
http://www.balaams-***.com/alhaj/flames.htm

Wow...that's a quick turnaround. What happened to all the tolerance?

Don't the Hindus and Buddhists of your precious state deserve some facilities too? Or is Kashmir only for muslims?
But then why expect anything better from extremists.

So you want revenge?

Sure...go ahead. But then don't go around claiming legitimacy for the separatists.

It is not. Even after the ethnic cleansing of the Kashmiri Pundits who also happen to be the ancestors of most Muslim Kashmiris today.

What land grab? It was just for temporary facilities for the pilgrims! We have subsidies and special facilities for Haj pilgrims all over India. This issue is hardly raised anywhere.

It just showed that the famous Kashmiri tolerance has been lost in the melee of militancy and terror.

Amarnath Shrine Board has Hindus of J&K.

So, where is the land grab.

Like i said from the start,the kashmiri "govt" can provide everything to the pilgrims.

Article 370 does not differentiate citizenship on religion so long as they were and are citizens of J&K!.

Indian occupation law......you can go by it ,but the kashmiri's dont.

How about the temples in Pakistan and the Churches?

HINDU TEMPLES,CHRITIAN CHURCHES IN PAKISTAN AND MIDDLE EAST - Topix

FLAMES AND ASHES OF BIBLES AND CHURCHES
IN SHANTI NAGAR KHANEWAL, PAKISTAN
http://www.balaams-***.com/alhaj/flames.htm

Are you really trying to compare the amount of church,masjids ect destroyed by indians to that of pakistanis......the indians win.
Dont forget to mention the amount of mosques destroyed by fellow muslims.....its not just the christians or hindus.

Wow...that's a quick turnaround. What happened to all the tolerance?.

So me pointing out that kashmir is a muslim nation is a sign that i am intolerant..?

Don't the Hindus and Buddhists of your precious state deserve some facilities too? Or is Kashmir only for muslims?
But then why expect anything better from extremists.?.

If you read my previous post i said from the start that kashmir "govt" should provide the facilities to the pilgrims.
Thats what they have done now,have they not?.....indian govt tried its luck but failed.

So you want revenge.

Answer my question first.........secular india destroyed babri masjid......the kashmiris have not destroyed the temple........who is more tolerant.

Sure...go ahead. But then don't go around claiming legitimacy for the separatists.

Its not a claim but a fact.......get the indians out of kashmir and everything will be fine.

It is not. Even after the ethnic cleansing of the Kashmiri Pundits who also happen to be the ancestors of most Muslim Kashmiris today..

What is the muslim population of kashmir..?

What land grab? It was just for temporary facilities for the pilgrims! We have subsidies and special facilities for Haj pilgrims all over India. This issue is hardly raised anywhere.

Would you let the pakistani govt take over the handling of haj flights from india.

It just showed that the famous Kashmiri tolerance has been lost in the melee of militancy and terror.

We are only intolerant of the indian army.

What is the muslim population of kashmir..?

Jammu is part of the state. It is Hindu majority. Laddakh is not Muslim majority either.

Muslims are the majority in the state but not the only ones. Others have rights too! Or they don't just because the Muslims are majority?

Would you let the pakistani govt take over the handling of haj flights from india.

I fail to see the parallel. J&K is part of India even if you don't see that. You may see Pakistan as equivalent to Islam, no one else does so.

We are only intolerant of the indian army.

I am talking of Indian Kashmiris. You are not one. Nor do we want you to be any more.

So me pointing out that kashmir is a muslim nation is a sign that i am intolerant..?

Of course.

Theocracy = Holier-than-thou Attitude = Intolerance

If you read my previous post i said from the start that kashmir "govt" should provide the facilities to the pilgrims.
Thats what they have done now,have they not?.....indian govt tried its luck but failed.

Do you even know anything about the Amarnath Shrine Board?

Go find out some real information before spreading rumours and half-truths.

Answer my question first.........secular india destroyed babri masjid......the kashmiris have not destroyed the temple........who is more tolerant.

Oh stop harping on about Babri Masjid. The topic has been discussed in several threads. Go there and discuss it.

And stop comparing Babri Masjid with Amarnath. Totally different circumstances.

Also, answer this: Why hasn't the Huge mosque at Allahabad (the holiest spot for Hindus) been demolished by now?

Also, why is the holiest spot for Hindus named "Allah-abad"????

Its not a claim but a fact.......get the indians out of kashmir and everything will be fine.

Prove it.

P.S. Mods I apologize for the temporary loss of post-quality.

Last edited:
Oh stop harping on about Babri Masjid. The topic has been discussed in several threads. Go there and discuss it.

And stop comparing Babri Masjid with Amarnath. Totally different circumstances.

P.S. Mods I apologize for the temporary loss of post-quality.

What were the different circumstances?

Kahmiris will not destroy the Amarnath Shrine because it brings rozi roti to them wherein the whole infrastructure of the pilgrims is Kashmiri Islamic faith personnel oriented. Big Money.

Further, the Shrine protectors are historically Gujjars who are of the Islamic faith.
Like i said from the start,the kashmiri "govt" can provide everything to the pilgrims.

The govt sure can do.

It is a question of permanent structures wherein the govt does not have to waste its money every year. It costs a huge amount each year to cater for the pilgrims. Instead that money could be used for the betterment of the State.

It is a question of economy and its management.

Indian occupation law......you can go by it ,but the kashmiri's dont.

Really? What law do they go by then?

Let there be logic and not kiteflying!

Are you really trying to compare the amount of church,masjids ect destroyed by indians to that of pakistanis......the indians win.
Dont forget to mention the amount of mosques destroyed by fellow muslims.....its not just the christians or hindus.

And how many Masjids have been destroyed?

Fellow Islamic faith people destroying Mosques? Odd isn't it? Argument for argument's sake? Where is all the clamour that people of the Islamic faith would never do anti Islamic acts and all that?

Jammu unrest: Two die, 29 hurt in fresh violence

Press Trust Of India
Jammu, August 04, 2008
First Published: 20:11 IST(4/8/2008)
Last Updated: 20:51 IST(4/8/2008)

Print

In a fresh flare up, two persons were killed and 29 injured, 20 of them security force personnel, in clashes and police firing in Samba town on Monday as Jammu region continued to simmer over the Amarnath land row with protesters defying curfew at several places.

Curfew was relaxed for varying periods in Jammu and Samba districts Monday morning while it remained strictly in force in rest of the region which is witnessing unrest since June-end over the land controversy.

Defying curfew, protesters poured on to streets, indulged in heavy stone-pelting and blocked traffic near the bus stand area in Samba town this afternoon, a police spokesman said.

Police resorted to baton-charge and teargassing and when these proved ineffective, they opened fire in which two were killed and one suffered injuries.

The dead were identified as 24-year-old Sanjeev Kumar and Sunny Padha (30), the spokesman said.

Twenty security force personnel and eight civilians were injured in pitched battles between police and protesters.

Curfew was relaxed from 0500 to 0800 hrs in Jammu and from 0800 hrs to 1000 hrs in Samaba, officials said adding no untoward incident was reported from the two districts during lifting of the curfew.

Residents thronged marketplaces during the relaxation period to buy essential and other commodities, they said.

After the curfew was re-imposed, army conducted flag marches in sensitive areas in the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir.

Doctors, nurses and other staff in government hospitals in the city took mass casual leave for a day today to express their solidarity with the agitators.

Jammu unrest: Two die, 29 hurt in fresh violence- Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom