What's new

Yasin Bhatkal arrested because he is muslim: SP

And to think his party could play central role in 3rd front govt and netaji as Pm is in the realm of possibility.... very worried now, god save India then.

No Muslim believe in Sickularism Because if they believe then they will not remain muslim They will be Kafir.

He is not Guilty until proven ,the court gave 12 days remand in these time intelligent agency are going to make sure to prove that he is Terrorist e.g [they will beat the **** out of him [Elephant ] and he will acknowledge that he is Mouse] .

These all bullshit Indian Mujahidin is like Al ciada does not Exist .:rofl: Wake up people if a system accuse you its freaking very hard to prove yourself innocent i pray that if this guy is innocent he should be release ASAP or if he is find guilty please Hang Him ASAP.

B]No Muslim believe in Sickularism Because if they believe then they will not remain muslim They will be Kafir.

Why dont you join the ranks and skin all the non believers..
He is not Guilty until proven ,the court gave 12 days remand in these time intelligent agency are going to make sure to prove that he is Terrorist e.g [they will beat the **** out of him [Elephant ] and he will acknowledge that he is Mouse] .

Amble evidence are already against him. They do not need to raise a hand against him to punish him..

These all bullshit Indian Mujahidin is like Al ciada does not Exist .:rofl: .

Sorry didnt know that I was talking to a fucked up guy.. People like you are responsible for why muslims are treated in a suspicious manner.. You cannot blame on US, India, Jews , Christians, Brahmins etc. The problems lies with you and this kind of attitude..

Amble evidence are already against him. They do not need to raise a hand against him to punish him..

Sorry didnt know that I was talking to a fucked up guy.. People like you are responsible for why muslims are treated in a suspicious manner.. You cannot blame on US, India, Jews , Christians, Brahmins etc. The problems lies with you and this kind of attitude..

just so that u know,he is a false flagger..

We don't need European system [Democracy] because we have our own system .As a muslim we love all the creation of god Including non believer and non believer are our Brother in humanity.

Amble Evidence according to who [Intel Agency] :rofl:
They will remove his Balls and Make him eat it :devil:

Nobody treat a muslim bad only people Who are Fucked for centuries by Mughal and British are.:cheesy:

We don't need European system [Democracy] because we have our own system .As a muslim we love all the creation of god Including non believer and non believer are our Brother in humanity.

Nobody treat a muslim bad only people Who are Fucked for centuries by Mughal and British are.:cheesy:

he himself has confessed without any remorse

Blasts carried out to send a message: Bhatkal tells Motihari SP

Prepared 100 hardcore associates who could do anything: Yasin Bhatkal tells police - The Economic Times

We don't need European system [Democracy] because we have our own system .

Why not? If it is time tested and working fine in many countries, why not adopt it.. When people of different religion live together in a same country, its better to have a democratic system rather than one system which is favorable to only one religion..

As a muslim we love all the creation of god Including non believer and non believer are our Brother in humanity.

Its what Islam teaches you.. But many of you people do not follow it all.. The intolerance to other religions and contempt for it is shown publicly in this forum itself..

IndoCarib already provided you the links...

Somebody seriously having identity crisis here.. Stop living in the past!!

As i said if he is proved to be terrorist please Hang him ASAP in full public view and let it be a example for other Sick Head too.
we have a system in place.. he has to be proved to be a terrorist and judge has to give quantum of punishment. Not all terrorists end up dead, many serve jail sentence.

Let judge do his work.

I understand your point that many innocent muslim youth are tortured and they confess to crime, most of them are declared innocent by court, so you should wait and watch.

My view will be, this must be a big catch for intel guys, and most probably done with help of some external agency of other country (KSA/UAE/Pakistan/Bangladesh).. he is not yet another random muslim dude

What that bastard Farooki actually meant is that it's muslim's birthright to bomb innocent people, can't you see worldover , what's new in it so, on basis of humanity Bhatkal should be made example by exempting him from any further harassments and trial.

I am still waiting for SP supremo MY to express his views on Kamal Faroolki's views.

That's why on basis of unfounded fear of Hindus might return back the favour one day Muslims created Pakistan.I hope they were correct on their assumptions.

Those who are left over in India should believe in what goes around comes back arou d and thanks for your bombings those days are not very far when you will really start feeling the heat .

What they loose by creating pakistan nothing because there are more muslim in india then pakistan .Hindus are incompetent race they done know how to rule because of their prosecution ans slavery from foreign ruler.

So according to your logic muslim are going to fcuk u again for their prosecution for last 65 years what goes around comes around :cheesy:

That's why on basis of unfounded fear of Hindus might return back the favour one day Muslims created Pakistan.I hope they were correct on their assumptions.

Those who are left over in India should believe in what goes around comes back arou d and thanks for your bombings those days are not very far when you will really start feeling the heat .

Back
Top Bottom