What's new

Yasin Bhatkal arrested because he is muslim: SP

By this logic no terrorist should be arrested as all of them are from same religion..
Might be possible SP or he has links with bhatkal guy..

Many so called secular politicians are not secularists at all.. You cannot blame secularism for that or the people who love true secularism..

Bhai yahi toh duvidha hai, bulaein apne aap ko secular kare kaam neech aur khaein gaaliyan hum log- people who actually want proper secularism as per the constitution from cultural rights of the majority to uniform civil code. That is why I have a special place reserved in my heart for all these babus, a place filled with unimaginable hatred. In se toh ache Praveen Togadia aur Owaisi hain- at least they are truthful.

Many so called secular politicians are not secularists at all.. You cannot blame secularism for that or the people who love true secularism..

I'am not questioning concept of secularism either .

I and you can do the same job while having different motives .

Bhai yahi toh duvidha hai, bulaein apne aap ko secular kare kaam neech aur khaein gaaliyan hum log- people who actually want proper secularism as per the constitution from cultural rights of the majority to uniform civil code. That is why I have a special place reserved in my heart for all these babus, a place filled with unimaginable hatred. In se toh ache Praveen Togadia aur Owaisi hain- at least they are truthful.

But the problem is even the right wing does these things & they don't question these A$$holes based on Constitution.

I'am not questioning concept of secularism either .

I and you can do the same job while having different motives .

But the problem is even the right wing does these things & they don't question these A$$holes based on Constitution.

Yaar, right wing and centrist and left wing is all bunkum- it boils down to interest groups and pandering to ideology. You try and convince the idiots who think that every arrested Muslim is innocent and I'll get the rabid gooks who want to kill/disenfranchise ever non-hindu to back off. Dimag kharaab ho jaata hai sare namoonon ko jhelte hue. Ab Samajwadi Party ne pehela shot fire kiya- ab saari paltan join in maregi.

Why is samajwadi party so much worried about his being muslim or not as long as he is leader of Indian mujaheedin

My feeling are the same boss!! I hope some one who comes to power who kick out all these apostolates from politics and establish true secularism here.. That would be one heck of a job.. Let the religion be our private matter, no need for any organisations or groups to defend our religion.. But sad part is, it will remain as a dream...

My feeling are the same boss!! I hope some one who comes to power who kick out all these apostolates from politics and establish true secularism here.. That would be one heck of a job.. Let the religion be our private matter, no need for any organisations or groups to defend our religion.. But sad part is, it will remain as a dream...

The problem occurs when you have phonies- I never understood how one Ram Mandir could be termed as communal- I mean can't the Hindus have one damn temple they really want? On the flipside I never understood why from the opposite end it had to be made into a poll issue and some hyper-inflated agenda- chup chap court me jao- case jeet bhi jaate agar itni magachmari nahi kee hoti given the sentence that was given after everything was said and done aur bana dalo. Same with other people- man if Christians set their heart on some specific church as a community will it kill the people to let them have it or same for the Muslims. Baaki har cheez pe yahaan ke log adjust kar lenge, inflation theek hai, bomb blast theek hai, corruption theek hai but they just won't adjust with each other. Kahaani wahaan se shuru hui and these babus have been using it to suck our blood for 30+ years and going. Although I lay the blame for starting all this squarely on Rajiv Gandhi and the Shah Bano case.

With all due Respect,

I hereby Invite the Sick-U-Larists Indian members to come and defend this Innocent Terrorists.

Long Live Islamic Vote Bank Republic of Uttar Pradesh. :tup:

================================================

With Scums like these who need Enemy's ? :what:

With all due Respect,

I hereby Invite the Sick-U-Larists Indian members to come and defend this Innocent Terrorists.

Long Live Islamic Vote Bank Republic of Uttar Pradesh. :tup:

================================================
With Scums like these who need Enemy's ? :what:

No body from the forum defend this guy.. Why you blaming those who wanted to be secular for the some random idiot politician??

No body from the forum defend this guy.. Why you blaming those who wanted to be secular for the some random idiot politician??

there is a difference between secular and so called secular (sick-u-liar).

The term is abused so much that people started disliking it and that's why we see many bashing secularism term rather than these thugs.

part of a conversation i had with my dad.

dad: they frame innocent Muslims.
me: dad are you Muslim?
dad: yes am i.
me: then why didn't they arrest you?
dad: because i had done nothing wrong and had nothing to hide.
..... Mr Mulayam please stop defending terrorists. Muslim aren't fool we know your dirty politics.

there is a difference between secular and so called secular (sick-u-liar).

The term is abused so much that people started disliking it and that's why we see many bashing secularism term rather than these thugs.

Stop using terms like sickular and Khangressi.

You people are making fool of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom