What's new

Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan to be banned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SRK is depicted raping her, I would consider the role Oscar deserving.

If it will yeild a oscar SRK will definitely rape her & indian producers-directors will jump on it too but to bring it close to reality.... minor changes need to be made

SRK will be a PA soldier & heroine will be a Bangladeshi mid-aged woman - mother of two children to add more effect ...story will be about war-crimes of 71.

If it will yeild a oscar SRK will definitely rape her & indian producers-directors will jump on it toobut to bring it close to reality.... minor changes need to be made

SRK will be a PA soldier & heroine will be a Bangladeshi mid-aged woman - mother of two children to add more effect ...story will be about war-crimes of 71.

No, no, that's closer to fantasy.

Back to reality:

SRK is an Indian Army trained Mukti-Bahini militant. There will be no heroine as the movie will be about SRK raping and killing entire Bihari neighbourhoods.

On a serious note: I love your signature. Respect.

Back to reality:

SRK is an Indian Army trained Mukti-Bahini militant. There will be no heroine as the movie will be about SRK raping and killing entire Bihari neighbourhoods.

No Heroine ??

Your Concept is itself Flop. Romancing/loveplays with heroines is something SRK is much popular for.
Forget Oscar, bollywood fans even westerners will not SRK without a lady around him.

Also with SRK as a cast lead, we must use his urdu/punjabi speaking skills suitable for PA soldier, he will look comedian if he speaks bengali.

Now I am realizing why lollywood is so bad in making movies.

PS: Thanks for signature remark. I love this verse too

No Heroine ??

Your Concept is itself Flop. Romancing/loveplays with heroines is something SRK is much popular for.
Forget Oscar, bollywood fans even westerners will not SRK without a lady around him.

Also with SRK as a cast lead, we must use his urdu/punjabi speaking skills suitable for PA soldier, he will look comedian if he speaks bengali.

No, actually it will bring out Bollywood to the world stage. SRK with no love trysts? *Mind Blown* :D

No, actually it will bring out Bollywood to the world stage. SRK with no love trysts? *Mind Blown* :D

pakistani movies are a disgrace to entertainment industry.. what is your point ?

No Heroine ??

Now I am realizing why lollywood is so bad in making movies.

PS: Thanks for signature remark. I love this verse too

@ Bolded part- Chak de India.And do not say he was romancing the whole Hockey Team.:cheesy:

That reminds me,was not Chak De India a YashRaj Film.There was a reason the Indian(womens) Team was not shown beating Pakistan.:no:
However The Pakistani(Men) team beat Indian (Men) team in the movie.Yashrajj films do not offend any nation.

Dude Bollywood is already on world stage. Indian movies are screened all over the globe.

And we are Hindoo Baniyas, no love story, no dishum dishum, no hindi song, no masala means economic losses. Pagle Bollywood ko Lollywood samjha hai kya??

Back to reality:

Katrina is the Bihari girl from tribal belt .:cheesy::cheesy:

@ Bolded part- Chak de India.And do not say he was romancing the whole Hockey Team.:cheesy:

That reminds me,was not Chak De India a YashRaj Film.There was a reason the Indian(womens) Team was not shown beating Pakistan.:no:
However The Pakistani(Men) team beat Indian (Men) team in the movie.Yashrajj films do not offend any nation.

Chak de is a great movie indeed !
And yes people like Yashji will never offend feelings of any nation, also bollywood stories are not taken seriously even by indians but ye pakistaniyo ko kaun samajhaayegaa :hitwall:

Stop fights guys.

Every Pakistani on PDF will say they don't watch Indian movies, thats a fact and another fact is Indian movies are very very popular in Pakistan just like in India, they are much more watched than Pakistani movies. Couple of videos are enough to prove that.

Anyway, banning the film will not stop the Pakistanis from watching it. Anyone can buy a DVD for couple of bucks from a street-hawker, for others internet is there.

Dude Bollywood is already on world stage. Indian movies are screened all over the globe.

And we are Hindoo Baniyas, no love story, no dishum dishum, no hindi song, no masala means economic losses. Pagle Bollywood ko Lollywood samjha hai kya??

Bhai, I know that, but the fact is, Bollywood is largely an afterthought on the world stage. Making desified (love story, dishum dishum, hindi song, masala, etc) is fine for the domestic audience, but it needs more movies with depth.

Movies like lagaan come to mind. Now that was a brilliant movie.

Every Pakistani on PDF will say they don't watch Indian movies, thats a fact and another fact is Indian movies are very very popular in Pakistan just like in India, they are much more watched than Pakistani movies. Couple of videos are enough to prove that.

That's a no-brainer, considering there aren't many Pakistani movies released. :rolleyes:

Chak de is a great movie indeed !
And yes people like Yashji will never offend feelings of any nation, also bollywood stories are not taken seriously even by indians but ye pakistaniyo ko kaun samajhaayegaa :hitwall:

Let it be partner.Enjoy the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom