What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

Wording in headstone is that "The Navy of ROC reclaims the island of Xisha, date 11/24/1946" (if I can believe on your translation, no modified ), but you stated in your post that: "UN awarded Xisha to ROC in 1946". It's totally different.

Shameful for you, liar, like China dont have legitimate evidences to claim Islands of Vietnam.:smokin:

Again this is the last time I'm going to answer you because you are calling me a liar without first finding I'm a liar or not. Only little girls talk like that and I don't like to argue with little girls.

Why would Chiang Kai-shek, who was very busy at that time in preparing a civil war, sent his meager naval ship to an out of the way worthless island to take procession if he wasn't told by the UN (US) to do so? Bye. BTW Where the proof you suppose to get?

Again this is the last time I'm going to answer you because you are calling me a liar without first finding I'm a liar or not. Only little girls talk like that and I don't like to argue with little girls.

Why would Chiang Kai-shek, who was very busy at that time in preparing a civil war, sent his meager naval ship to an out of the way worthless island to take procession if he wasn't told by the UN (US) to do so? Bye. BTW Where the proof you suppose to get?

By your post 225 you ask me to debate, but you lies at beginning when you lies that UN awarded to ROC Islands of Vietnam 1946 when 1951 UN has been rejected.

Chiang Kai-shek robbed Islands of Vietnam at the time be course he was robber.

If you say "bye" to me, don't ask more hilarious questions. You are loser. :smokin:

Don't say idiot things. Islands belong to Vietnam from ancient time. Every things China do with Islands of Vietnam considered as illegal activities of invader.

At your ancient time, Vietnam also was one province or vassal state of big China so Xisha and Nansha islands is solid territory of china.

:lol:

Review in an objective, Americans have not attempted to invaded Vietnam's territory and turn them into of their as China did.

Honestly, it's an ideological war, not an invasion of territory.

At that time Americans wanted to help her ally, South Vietnam. (You should remember that, South Vietnam also = Vietnamese)

Nowaday Americans are not occupied any territory of Vietnam, while China is occupied the islands and reefs of Vietnam.

Nowaday Americans are not threatened and robbed Vietnamese fishermen, while the Chinese do that regularly.

Today Americans do not claim the Vietnam's EEZ waters, while Chinese are doing that.

Today Americans have not prevented and cut cable of geological survey ships in Vietnam's EEZ, while China is always lurking to do that.

In addition, today the US is the largest export market and the most important market for Vietnam goods.

etc....

So the reason why do we must continue to see the US as a enemy but not China?
guys, why should we troll china everywhere?

USA is far far away. and china is in the near.
and china helped vietnam in the war against USA.
In the summer of 1962, Mao Zedong agreed to supply Hanoi with 90,000 rifles and guns free of charge. Starting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South. and more than 1500 chinese soldiers losed their lifes for defending vietnam...

the only problem is: the chinese Help is never "free".....actually none Help from foreign Countries are "Free"
not even Help from USSR to vietnam was really " free".
but chinese is more dangerous to vietnam than USSR. because traditionally the chinese is always thirsty of new territory......

PS:

In addition, today the US is the largest export market and the most important market for Vietnam goods.
who told you this?

PS: personaly I like china (unlike the south vietnamese and the USA vietnamese.)
but we have to be very careful to deal with china.

In the summer of 1962, Mao Zedong agreed to supply Hanoi with 90,000 rifles and guns free of charge. Starting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South. and more than 1500 chinese soldiers losed their lifes for defending vietnam...

the only problem is: the chinese Help is never "free".....actually none Help from foreign Countries are "Free"
but chinese is more dangerous to vietnam than USSR. because traditionally the chinese is always thirsty of new territory......

We do not want an inch of land from Vietnam, in fact we did give back Lao Shan to Vietnam where China took it from Vietnam as the military outpost during the Sino-Viet conflict era.

We only want to secure our 21st century marine strategy, it will be better for Vietnam to give up its containing China mentality, containing us won't do any good for you, but cooperating with us will be better. :coffee:

We do not want an inch of land from Vietnam, in fact we did give back Lao Shan to Vietnam where China took it from Vietnam as the military outpost during the Sino-Viet conflict era.

We only want to secure our 21st century marine strategy, it will be better for Vietnam to give up its containing China mentality, containing us won't do any good for you, but cooperating with us will be better. :coffee:
the dispute between chinese and vietnamese boader is already solved.
and probably vietnam can not take paracel back by force.
but Spratly Islands is our underline. we will defend Spratly Islands at all cost. even china is the so called "comrade"

At your ancient time, Vietnam also was one province or vassal state of big China so Xisha and Nansha islands is solid territory of china.

Chinese invaded in to Vietnam as aggressors and run away from Vietnam 936 AD with bloody heads. China was provinces of Mongolia, Manchus and Japan recently.

PS:

who told you this?

PS: personaly I like china (unlike the south vietnamese and the USA vietnamese.)
but we have to be very careful to deal with china.

are you Viet or Chinese with false flag ?
In the past communists supported each other or not, or chinese used Vietnamese to against USA in cold war time. It's no related to sovereignty of country. Vietnamese people don't pay for that thing. Hoang Sa and Truong Sa belong to Vietnam from early time. We can't give up bro.

in the fact, more than 170,000 chinese soldier supported Vietnam in war against USA at that time. and around 60000 injuries and deaths.
or chinese used Vietnamese to against USA in cold war time. It's no related to sovereignty of country.
are you lost your mind???

the dispute between chinese and vietnamese boader is already solved.
and probably vietnam can not take paracel back by force.
but Spratly Islands is our underline. we will defend Spratly Islands at all cost. even china is the so called "comrade"

You are pretty smart. Maybe, Spratlys are your red line, but that's something you should settle with the Philippines, Malaysia, etc. Since we're the dominant power of the region, I think the Spratlys would be better under our management while you rent it from us. We've proven ourselves to be good managers.

Lao Shan is here.

4807592602218561383.jpg

In 21st century we continue to defend sovereignty of our country.

in the fact, more than 170,000 chinese soldier supported Vietnam in war against USA at that time. and around 60000 injuries and deaths.

are you lost your mind???

Don't forget Chinese killed more than 100,000 Vietnamese in 1979.:smokin:

in fact we did give back Lao Shan to Vietnam where China took it from Vietnam as the military outpost during the Sino-Viet conflict era.
it was part of laoshan. not the whole laoshan.
法卡山以3号主峰为界,中国据有1、2、3号峰,越南得4、5号峰;老山以4号主峰为界,中国据有1、2、3号峰;者阴山同样以主峰一分为二

it was part of laoshan. not the whole laoshan.
法卡山以3号主峰为界,中国据有1、2、3号峰,越南得4、5号峰;老山以4号主峰为界,中国据有1、2、3号峰;者阴山同样以主峰一分为二
Laoshan has two peaks, one belongs to VN and another one belong to China.What belong to VN will be stayed with VietNam, retreat in SCS(east sea) and return all isl to us before we have to kick you out by forces:coffee:
EastSea said:
are you Viet or Chinese with false flag ?
In the past communists supported each other or not, or chinese used Vietnamese to against USA in cold war time. It's no related to sovereignty of country. Vietnamese people don't pay for that thing. Hoang Sa and Truong Sa belong to Vietnam from early time. We can't give up bro.
He's Khmer tiger, just ignore that cheap troll.

Laoshan has two peaks, one belongs to VN and another one belong to China.What belong to VN will be stayed with VietNam, retreat in SCS(east sea) and return all isl to us before we have to kick you out by forces:coffee:

He's Khmer tiger, just ignore that cheap troll.
what is Khmer tiger?

It's a nick name of Khmer rouge guy trolling here. He hates VN and pro China(bcz he's Chinese-Khmer) just like his leader Pol Pot, he also can speak Vnese.
not possible. a khmer will never use a name like "Vo Nguyen Giap". and I dont think his post is hate VN and pro China.

Back
Top Bottom