What's new

Xi’s Covid Retreat Shows China Masses They Have Real Power

People should support china , their country their rules

Actually, government retains the right to impose tyrannical lockdowns if they deem an area critical.

So, there is no a full opening up. Hence, people/business sentiment is still gloomy.

Because, due to bad governance, a brutal wave of infections is not fully out of sight.

That automated robo-poster may make fun of India, US or all the rest of the world, but, he might be laughing too soon.

You sure have ill wishes for China these days.

I know, they are still protesting out there, now govt has gotten into their cheap *** huawei phones and started deleting videos 😂
lol, while in India

微信图片_20221208191116.png

微信图片_20221208191241.png

66367_IND191112KASHMIR100DAYSAFP_1573570844314.jpeg

微信图片_20221208191658.png

15250.jpeg

微信图片_20221208192005.png

Last edited:
This is so sad. Xi should just buy good working vaccines and distribute to all Chinese people. CCP makes better virii but made in china vaccines obviously are crappola and CCP knows it. Why else would they prolong lockdowns when the rest of the world is open.

No China on the list?

Totally believable while we see chinese police taking away peoples phones if they record protests😂
lol, if you don't even have the internet, who do you Indians need to buy a Chinese smart phone for?

This is so sad. Xi should just buy good working vaccines and distribute to all Chinese people. CCP makes better virii but made in china vaccines obviously are crappola and CCP knows it. Why else would they prolong lockdowns when the rest of the world is open.
Sad is not a word strong enough to talk about India's abyzmal human development index conditions.

Responsive to public opinion is somehow a bad thing according to this reporter.

I thought the protests were mostly organized by "foreign forces" against the true will of the people. Those people protesting were being called traitors here and deserved to be thrown in jail.

Now suddenly the Chinese here are doing a 180 and saying the true will of the people was for a change in Covid policies...and I guess the blaming of "foreign forces" was just a made up bullsh*t smokescreen????

Last edited:
I thought the protests were mostly organized by "foreign forces" against the true will of the people. Those people protesting were being called traitors here and deserved to be thrown in jail.

Now suddenly the Chinese here are doing a 180 and saying the true will of the people was for a change in Covid policies...and I guess the blaming of "foreign forces" was just a made up bullsh*t smokescreen????
What? I said that those protests were largely spontaneous from day one, what the voiced is also what I want to say to the government.

Read they are in negotiations with Moderna again for their mRNA vaccine after the violent uprisings, maybe they got sense knocked into their oligarch heads, and will retreat once again and let the chinese masses get a decent vaccine.
Stop injecting that crap into people when it hasn’t worked for 3 years and let them be free like the rest of us.

Read they are in negotiations with Moderna again for their mRNA vaccine after the violent uprisings, maybe they got sense knocked into their oligarch heads, and will retreat once again and let the chinese masses get a decent vaccine.
Stop injecting that crap into people when it hasn’t worked for 3 years and let them be free like the rest of us.
LOl, the crap killed 6 million poor Indians and Americans? finally you guys got the chance to top the world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom