What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

If Russia and China will not stop terrorists in Syria, then in few years terror war will come to Central Asia. After that - to Russian and Chinese muslim regions.

If Russia and China will not stop terrorists in Syria, then in few years terror war will come to Central Asia. After that - to Russian and Chinese muslim regions.

I believe there is certain limits that China and Russia will accept, cross the red line set by each respective country will definely trigger the proportional respond, China is now more concern about economy than war...

There is no such thing as Syrian opposition forces. There is only Al qeada which is funded by saudis scums, Torks, and qataris.

It's time for China to push it's weight around and not let the wahabis,torks to carry on this terrorism funding.
And what do you think the Iranians or China will do something?
You Iranians make with the Turks the biggest profits and now imagine if Turkey wouldnt trade with you.
And China makes great business with us like they do with japan it doesnt matter what happens in politics when it goes for business even you greatest enemy can become you best trading partner.

I know, I will not reply.

My English is not good, so the use of a number of Chinese language.

I hope our Pakistani friends and Indian friends see the historical truth, do not believe lie.

Han is a nation with a long history of civilization,

We have a beautiful Chinese clothing ---- HANFU, 17 century it had been the aggressor eliminated, but today's young people began to wear a HANFU, hope friends around the world can understand HANFU !
Why do you hate Manchus that much they intigrated well into china and helped China become strong i wished where i live we would have had a minority who would have done such good things for us.

And what do you think the Iranians or China will do something?
You Iranians make with the Turks the biggest profits and now imagine if Turkey wouldnt trade with you.
And China makes great business with us like they do with japan it doesnt matter what happens in politics when it goes for business even you greatest enemy can become you best trading partner.

What do you mean by "us"? Are you a Tork?
Iran could in a blink of an eye start moving our companies out of Turkey to other nations.
You seem to think only Iran benefits from having companies in Turkey lol, It's a two way street.

Iran-Turkey economical are only temporary, once Iran's regime changes and becomes more nationalistic, you will see Iran Turkey ties go down completely.

Turkey cannot offer anything to Iran in the long run. Turkey has no major natural resources. Iran on the other hand is very important to Turkey.
Turkeys gets 50% of it's oil from Iran.

@cnleio @iranigirl2

Extremely emotional comments.. :lol:
I just talk the truth, r u afraid of truth?
The ETESA and ETIM in Turkey, it's truth.
Some Uygur guys were sent to Syria rebles, it's truth.
They studied in Turkey then join Syria Free Army, it's truth.

The China offical news has proved it, today released above news to tell all Chinese ppl How Turkey treats China XinJiang issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by "us"? Are you a Tork?
Iran could in a link of an eye start moving our companies out of Turkey to other nations.
You seem to think only Iran benefits from having companies in Turkey lol, It's a two way street.

Iran-Turkey economical are only temporary, once Iran's regime changes and becomes more nationalistic, you will see Iran Turkey ties go down completely.

Turkey cannot offer anything to Iran in the long run. Turkey has no major natural resources. Iran on the other hand is very important to Turkey.
Turkeys gets 50% of it's oil from Iran.
Yeah Turkey cannot offer something they sell gold to you so you will not become poor because of the us sanctions and yes Tork is an insult to all Turkic people and you name scythian describes what you are we turkics kicked you iranians out of central asia so you still have something against us.

These Torks are a joke .
They claim everything to be Turkish.

They are very insecure and suffer from a major identity crisis.
Some of the even claimed they are the scythian, Sumerians and so on.
They even try to claim Azaris in Iran are Torks just because they speak Torkish.

Turks base their history on a mythical story written by a Persian called ferdowsi.

Genetically speaking, Azaris are no where near a Tork. They just happened to speak a Torkish language, this is slowly changing, the azari speaking people are reducing greatly as they are switching to their true mother tongue, Persian.

Yeah Turkey cannot offer something they sell gold to you so you will not become poor because of the us sanctions and yes Tork is an insult to all Turkic people and you name scythian describes what you are we turkics kicked you iranians out of central asia so you still have something against us.

Even gold is not great anymore.barter trade is the future.
Iran even under all these sanctions, is still growing. in the 70's, torks used to come to Iran to beg. If there were no sanction on Iran, we would easily had been top ten economy by now.

Regarding your final statments, Turkics kicked us out of central asia. lol what?

Even gold is not great anymore.barter trade is the future.
Iran even under all these sanctions, is still growing. in the 70's, torks used to come to Iran to beg. If there were no sanction on Iran, we would easily had been top ten economy by now.

Regarding your final statments, Turkics kicked us out of central asia. lol what?
Yeah we did look into a history book turkmenistan usbekistan azerbaijan kyrgistan those were areas that the iranians lived but then we came and kicked you out of there the only place in central asia where you are a majority is tajikistan nothing more and like i said stop calling us tork that is insulting.

I think that Chinese land is big enough for Han Chinese, so the Han should let return to freedom of Uyghurs and their independent muslim country...

But the best way to stop this terror is to talk with US who is funding and misguiding these miscreants through front men .

Yeah we did look into a history book turkmenistan usbekistan azerbaijan kyrgistan those were areas that the iranians lived but then we came and kicked you out of there the only place in central asia where you are a majority is tajikistan nothing more and like i said stop calling us tork that is insulting.

All those countries your mention may have adopted Torkish language but that does not change their ethnicity, Azerbijan,tajistan are completely Iranic genetically. Torks are a branch of mongoloids.
You torks are bunch of insecure people with identity crisis.

A culture which bases it's history on a mythical Persian story written by Ferdowsi cannot be taken seriously.

You need to stop stealing other nations cultures. Be proud of your Mongolian identity.

Back
Top Bottom