What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

it does not matter if lslam as religion has anything to do with violent.
it was maybe a misunderstanding.
but this misunderstanding will growing bigger and bigger in near future

That's also true. Innocent people of Islam will be associated with those terrorists and get unfairly treated and alienated. So for the sake of all people, we have to face the reality and tackle the issue, instead of dodging the issue and blaming others.

RIP to the innocent people killed by terrorists.

If you are happy about getting Muslims murdered, then remember we will not be erased from history.

Where did she say that ?? She is happy at the terrorist getting killed , So am I .

We will erase you hindus first, If you continue your hate.

Pleaseeee .... :lol:

You can do nothing , keyboard warrior.

Sad for that, RIP
Influenced by foreign terrorists for some people of Xinjiang ,while 11 million Hui muslims have very well relation with others, So I don't think it's the problem of muslim, but only terrorists

More than any other religions? I am sorry, China is dominantly Buddhist and Daoist country, not an Islamic country. Also, you should stop resorting to personal attacks.

You should also learn about the great Muslim Chinese Generals of your country.

Please open up a book, before bashing Islamic religion.

Muslim Chinese are more loyal to their country than you.

RIP to the innocent people killed by terrorists.

Where did she say that ?? She is happy at the terrorist getting killed , So am I .

Pleaseeee .... :lol:

You can do nothing , keyboard warrior.

Mate, I don't tend to see everything from the Lenses of religion. Rest I've answered him.

He is only loyal to USA, since China vs Islam will be beneficial for USA only.

There were many legendary Hui generals of China.

Chinese are very smart people, but it is sad to see they don't learn their history.

Why should I as a Pakistani tell this Chinese guy about his history?

He should know.

Chinese Muslims are loyal to Allah swt and China.

Not to anyone else.

If guys like him try to insult them then he is insulting his own people.

He is only loyal to USA, since China vs Islam will be beneficial for USA only.
I think he is loyal to his religion too. Every Chinese who left mainland convert their religion to Christianity.
Same condition in Indonesia, it's very rare to find non-Christian Chinese here.

Original Muslims people are good and respect, today we see many fake Muslims under false names, everyone will blame them, make more hateful.

Person who converted to different religion (i.e Islam) who pretended good person would do harm things.

These fake actors mullahs guys are no doubt paid radicals and free roaming around in any city

sadly unsuspected Muslims people surrounded these mullahs didn't notice it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom