What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Well good right?

Just make sure china turns back to those years.
Maybe they can democide another 75 million people in the nezt 50 years.

But be carefull though. These kinds of leaders tend to fvck up the entire population of the country.

Have İ insulted people?

Your countrymen is asking for those dark ages not me. İ'm somewhat happy actually that china is moving in a better direction.
Away from the past.

Your going off topic, Ahiska and Itaskol posted plenty of insulting comments, Some of the comments they made are irrational which I have deleted however there is anger for constant attacks and people dying and those who seem to be supporting the attackers.

Well good right?

Just make sure china turns back to those years.
Maybe they can democide another 75 million people in the nezt 50 years.

But be carefull though. These kinds of leaders tend to fvck up the entire population of the country.

Have İ insulted people?

Your countrymen is asking for those dark ages not me. İ'm somewhat happy actually that china is moving in a better direction.
Away from the past.

I dont have problem with your turkey, you are far far away,
i am also happy that china is moving in a better direction.
but some current policies are definitly wrong.

Your going off topic, Ahiska and Itaskol posted plenty of insulting comments, Some of the comments they made are irrational which I have deleted however there is anger for constant attacks and people dying and those who seem to be supporting the attackers.

Would you be kind enough to remove the following comment. "Dothead" is a racist word, that user has been using racist words repeatedly I think, repeated violations also deserve infractions..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-xinjiang-killed-17-people-7.html#post4453440

Oh well, terrorists in Xinjiang killed 17 people This title is crime for human rights .. You, Chinese people must know that Always WE WİLL SUPPORT OUR UYGUR BROTHERS , East Turkestan is not part of china .

Oh well, terrorists in Xinjiang killed 17 people This title is crime for human rights .. You, Chinese people must know that Always WE WİLL SUPPORT OUR UYGUR BROTHERS , East Turkestan is not part of china .
You tolerate turks killing chinese? Are you racist?

On topic-- China needs to be very careful about this. Xinjiang being in the neighborhood of Pakistan, the epicenter of terrorism in the region can have dangerous consequences. While there won't be any state sponsorship of terrorism from the Pakistani side here, like they do in India, but they also don't have control over vast majority of their Islamic fundamentalists. So you would be well advised to be watchful.

I agree that the Uyghurs have some legitimate issues, but that is no excuse for terrorism.

RIP to the victims.

there is no place on earth called East Turkestan

To those angry Chinese here, are you a northern or southern Chinese. I am a southern Chinese and I have almost no Turkish blood. Do you know that Northern Chinese has a lot of Turkish blood in side you? These angry Chinese here are making a fool out of our race.

Every period of Chinese histories, different tribes are mentioned. Detail information regarding the peopling and languages many of these tribes remains obscure till this day. They have all amalgamated into Han Chinese. After the unification of China, mass migration of Northern nomadic still occurs frequently, especially when central government was too weak to provide security.

During the period of chaos of Northern China in Jin dynasty from AD 304 to AD 416 (五胡乱华), the Northern nomads, and as well as Tibetic tribe mass migrate into China.

The gene of early Tang emperor has been shown to be mostly of Northern Nomadic tribe. It is still not clear whether the paternal line is Han Chinese, but the maternal lines are definitely of female nomadic aristocrats, from Xianbei tribe.

And canonical Chinese history text Zizhi Tongjian (资治通鉴) shows that Emperor Taizong of Tang, Li Shimn 唐太宗李世民 speak Turkic. To simplify, the text below states, Emperor "Li Shimin asked his soldiers to stay behind and he went himself alone to speak to East Tu-Jue Illig Khan" "上麾诸军使却而布陈,独留与颉利语" .

上自出玄武门,与高士廉、房玄龄等六骑径诣渭水上,与颉利隔水而语,责以负约。突厥大惊,皆下马罗拜。俄而诸军继至,旌甲蔽野,颉利见执失思力不返,而上挺身轻出,军容甚盛,有惧色。上麾诸军使却而布陈,独留与颉利语。萧瑀以上轻敌,叩马固谏,上曰:“吾筹之已熟,非卿所知。突厥所以敢倾国而来,直抵郊甸者,以我国内有难,朕新即位。谓我不能抗御故也。我若示之以弱,闭门拒守,虏必放兵大掠,不可复制。故朕轻骑独出,示若轻之;又震曜军容,使之必战;出虏不意,使之失图。虏入我地既深,必有惧心,故与战则克,与和则固矣。制服突厥,在此一举,卿第观之!”是日,颉利来请和,诏许之。上即日还宫。乙酉,又幸城西,斩白马,与颉利盟于便桥之上。突厥引兵退。

His first crown prince Li Cheng Gan 李承乾 not only like to speak Turkic, but also like to dress as a Turk, stay in Turkic tent, and relish Turkic culinary.

又使户奴数十百人习音声,学胡人椎髻,剪彩为舞衣,寻橦跳剑,鼓鞞声通昼夜不绝。造大铜炉、六熟鼎,招亡奴盗取人牛马,亲视烹燖,召所幸厮养共食之。又好突厥言及所服,选貌类胡者,被以羊裘,辫发,五人建一落,张毡舍,造五狼头纛,分戟为阵, ,系幡旗,设穹庐自居,使诸部敛羊以烹,抽佩刀割肉相啗。

I can list numerous "Chinese" that are actually Turks and Uighur are our brothers.
石敬瑭
史思明
安禄山
李克用
李存勗

And many scholars are hypothesizing that the northern wei dynasty 北魏 that supply the ruling class of Sui and Tang dynasty could be Turkic.

The murderers should get life sentence. And their followers, motivaters should get the full consequences. Also the police should infiltrate every extremists group that these massacas will never happen again.
And to all typical over national prided turks: Killing innocent people is a crime where ever they come from. Who ever they are.

there is no place on earth called East Turkestan
Never mind, they could support some Uygur terrorists. Why not China support Kurdish guerrillas in Eastern Turkestan? Why not China support opponents in Cyprus island? Why not China send free millions of 'made in China' weapons to some guerrillas near Turkey border ?

That would be EASY for China ! They can support their brothers, we can arm their rebels to the teeth by endless weapons support.

To those angry Chinese here, are you a northern or southern Chinese. I am a southern Chinese and I have almost no Turkish blood. Do you know that Northern Chinese has a lot of Turkish blood in side you? These angry Chinese here are making a fool out of our race.

Every period of Chinese histories, different tribes are mentioned. Detail information regarding the peopling and languages many of these tribes remains obscure till this day. They have all amalgamated into Han Chinese. After the unification of China, mass migration of Northern nomadic still occurs frequently, especially when central government was too weak to provide security.

During the period of chaos of Northern China in Jin dynasty from AD 304 to AD 416 (五胡乱华), the Northern nomads, and as well as Tibetic tribe mass migrate into China.

The gene of early Tang emperor has been shown to be mostly of Northern Nomadic tribe. It is still not clear whether the paternal line is Han Chinese, but the maternal lines are definitely of female nomadic aristocrats, from Xianbei tribe.

And canonical Chinese history text Zizhi Tongjian (资治通鉴) shows that Emperor Taizong of Tang, Li Shimn 唐太宗李世民 speak Turkic. To simplify, the text below states, Emperor "Li Shimin asked his soldiers to stay behind and he went himself alone to speak to East Tu-Jue Illig Khan" "上麾诸军使却而布陈,独留与颉利语" .

上自出玄武门,与高士廉、房玄龄等六骑径诣渭水上,与颉利隔水而语,责以负约。突厥大惊,皆下马罗拜。俄而诸军继至,旌甲蔽野,颉利见执失思力不返,而上挺身轻出,军容甚盛,有惧色。上麾诸军使却而布陈,独留与颉利语。萧瑀以上轻敌,叩马固谏,上曰:“吾筹之已熟,非卿所知。突厥所以敢倾国而来,直抵郊甸者,以我国内有难,朕新即位。谓我不能抗御故也。我若示之以弱,闭门拒守,虏必放兵大掠,不可复制。故朕轻骑独出,示若轻之;又震曜军容,使之必战;出虏不意,使之失图。虏入我地既深,必有惧心,故与战则克,与和则固矣。制服突厥,在此一举,卿第观之!”是日,颉利来请和,诏许之。上即日还宫。乙酉,又幸城西,斩白马,与颉利盟于便桥之上。突厥引兵退。

His first crown prince Li Cheng Gan 李承乾 not only like to speak Turkic, but also like to dress as a Turk, stay in Turkic tent, and relish Turkic culinary.

又使户奴数十百人习音声,学胡人椎髻,剪彩为舞衣,寻橦跳剑,鼓鞞声通昼夜不绝。造大铜炉、六熟鼎,招亡奴盗取人牛马,亲视烹燖,召所幸厮养共食之。又好突厥言及所服,选貌类胡者,被以羊裘,辫发,五人建一落,张毡舍,造五狼头纛,分戟为阵, ,系幡旗,设穹庐自居,使诸部敛羊以烹,抽佩刀割肉相啗。

I can list numerous "Chinese" that are actually Turks and Uighur are our brothers.
石敬瑭
史思明
安禄山
李克用
李存勗

And many scholars are hypothesizing that the northern wei dynasty 北魏 that supply the ruling class of Sui and Tang dynasty could be Turkic.
Turks and Uighur was our brothers. now they are not

Never mind, u could support some Uygur terrorists. Why not China support Kurdish guerrillas in Eastern Turkey ? Why not China support opponents in Cyprus island? Why not China send free millions of 'made in China' weapons to some guerrillas near Turkey border ?

That would be EASY for China ! U can support ur brothers, China also can arm ur rebels to the teeth by endless weapons support. Look at finally whose country will live in the hell !

Oh well, i think it's a good idea take with Russian and Greeks together to find troubles to Turkey.

China is exploiting east turkistan rich natural resources and irreligious china government is killing turkic muslims and to assimilate uyghurs via immigrant policies this is a state terrorism shame:angry:

Back
Top Bottom