What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

WOW....really???:o::woot: If true then i'm impressed(you must be one in a million in China then). However i'm afraid most/large majority of Chinese don't agree one bit with what you just said. lol:bounce:

I think we are living in an era where nationality should overcome the division of races by now. And correlating back to the case of China, I am sure that there are thousands upon thousands of Tibetan- and Uighur-Chinese compatriots in both the PLA and civil society who will defend the Chinese homeland with their blood as much as any Han Chinese would. Unlike what Richard Gere and Kadeer, and their crownies are trying to prove otherwise.

And some Chinese brothers are free to disagree with me, but at the end of the day, does the skin colour or religion of a person really matter if they want to contribute to the rise of China?

And to any Turkish friend who might read this, what does Turkey do with the Kurds? Same story.
I will easily say that you confuse and know almost nothing about Turkey so I doubt about China.

I think we are living in an era where nationality should overcome the division of races by now. And correlating back to the case of China, I am sure that there are thousands upon thousands of Tibetan- and Uighur-Chinese compatriots in both the PLA and civil society who will defend the Chinese homeland with their blood as much as any Han Chinese would. Unlike what Richard Gere and Kadeer, and their crownies are trying to prove otherwise.

And some Chinese brothers are free to disagree with me, but at the end of the day, does the skin colour or religion of a person really matter if they want to contribute to the rise of China?

Agree completely bro. However as I said, I'm afraid the large majority of Chinese don't think the way you do. Most ultra nationalists don't want the great hun blood to be mixed with other unpure barbarian foreigners. :D

Agree completely bro. However as I said, I'm afraid the large majority of Chinese don't think the way you do. Most ultra nationalists don't want the great hun blood to be mixed with other unpure barbarian foreigners. :D

nope that's white attitude. Proof: Dylan Roof.

[HASHTAG]#blacklivesmatter[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#charleston[/HASHTAG]

Nope, I am totally fine with the intermarriage between the 56 ethnic groups in China.

Your aforementioned post only referred the mentality of the White Americans, not the mentality of the Han Chinese.

nope that's white attitude. Proof: Dylan Roof.

[HASHTAG]#blacklivesmatter[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#charleston[/HASHTAG]

Most Black Americans have no language barrier, no religion barrier, cultural barrier, yet they are still regarded as subhumans.

And Dylan Roof will most likely get spared from the capital punishment.

You simply reflect your inherent racism upon others without even bothering to back up your sweeping claims. By simply insulting others for being a racist without proof, you are being dishonest at the least.

I hope not all British are deeply inherently racist, insulting and ignorant as you are.

I call you (not the large majority of British) a dishonorable, undignified and mean person based on the evidence (quote) above. Now I dare you to prove me wrong and prove yourself right that "the large majority of Chinese" are racists.

Last edited:
CCP forced me to learn English when they made Enlgish obligatory subject 20 some years ago, and here I am,
what about some sympathy here :raise:

Huh? Where did you get that idea? Chinese is pretty much the most open race there is for interracial marriage, far more open than Europeans.

The modern day Han group absorbed a lot of culture groups during its long history. People of different social class also mixed frequently and move around frequently. There is also little to no religious barrier because China is pretty much the most secular government there is even in the ancient times----there is a reason we ended with the largest homogeneous culture in the world while the Europe is fractured into small states.

Huh? Where did you get that idea? Chinese is pretty much the most open race there is for interracial marriage, far more open than Europeans.

The modern day Han group absorbed a lot of culture groups during its long history. People of different social class also mixed frequently and move around frequently. There is also little to no religious barrier because China is pretty much the most secular government there is even in the ancient times----there is a reason we ended with the largest homogeneous culture in the world while the Europe is fractured into small states.

Can a black African born and raised in China, who loves China and will defend it to death, can he ever be Chinese and regarded as so by chinese people/society? can he ever assume a position of responsibility in the Chinese government? Etc etc. in fact forget about a black African born and raised in China, even half black half Chinese born kids aren't accepted as Chinese

The simple thread of black han in China which was opened here proved my points . And yes I have been to China myself I know how they perceive people of colour, and how they do towards Whites. So depends on the race.

Last edited:
CPC should accelerate the migration of Han Chinese to Xinjiang and Tibet. That's the only way those 2 places will develop.

No need for these outsiders taking up land that belong to Han Chinese.

Send all the Uighurs back to where they came from (Middle East) and send all the Tibetans back to where they came from (Subcontinent).

The reason that Xinjiang and Tibet are not yet developed like Shanghai is because 2 backward groups of people are more concerned about fake and imaginary religions than concentrating on economic development like the rest of East Asia.

The best thing to happen is to Xinjiang and Tibet is for the population in those 2 provinces to be 100% ethnic Han Chinese. There is only one way to do that. I think you know what I'm referring to.
How is that going to work?

The entire Islamic world shall condemn China and even place sanctions on China.

Just like Burma's case with Rohingya

Like oil embargo, How will China escape such consequences?

Can a black African born and raised in China, who loves China and will defend it to death, can he ever be Chinese and regarded as so by chinese people/society? can he ever assume a position of responsibility in the Chinese government? Etc etc. in fact forget about a black African born and raised in China, even half black half Chinese born kids aren't accepted as Chinese

The simple thread of black han in China which was opened here proved my points . And yes I have been to China myself I know how they perceive people of colour, and how they do towards Whites. So depends on the race.

You mean like this kid, who is aspiring to be a badmington player right now?

a27a32b5c74737bd35646d4e71796aee.jpg

黑皮肤的“林丹” ,中非混血儿打羽毛球回报母亲_体育新闻_看看新闻网

I think you are confusing your own issue at Britain with Chinese issues. Black Han thread? If you are referring the illegal immigrant issues at Guangzhou region, then the issue has to do with individuals being illegal immigrants. It doesn't matter if they black, white or Asian, illegal immigrant really isn't well receive no matter where you are in the world.

How is that going to work?

The entire Islamic world shall condemn China and even place sanctions on China.

Just like Burma's case with Rohingya

Like oil embargo, How will China escape such consequences?

I don't support the deportation of Uighur to middle east. They have been there long enough, culture integration is a much more viable approach.

I do like to point out that if the Islam world can actually get along with itself and form some sort of general consensus, then it wouldn't be in the boat it is in today and frankly everyone else would be happier too.

CPC should accelerate the migration of Han Chinese to Xinjiang and Tibet. That's the only way those 2 places will develop.

No need for these outsiders taking up land that belong to Han Chinese.

Send all the Uighurs back to where they came from (Middle East) and send all the Tibetans back to where they came from (Subcontinent).

The reason that Xinjiang and Tibet are not yet developed like Shanghai is because 2 backward groups of people are more concerned about fake and imaginary religions than concentrating on economic development like the rest of East Asia.

The best thing to happen is to Xinjiang and Tibet is for the population in those 2 provinces to be 100% ethnic Han Chinese. There is only one way to do that. I think you know what I'm referring to.
Are you retarded?
Uyghurs are not Middle Eastern they are natives of this region.
While i dont support Terrorists you should study the History of the region before making yourself look like a clown

PS: less than 10% of China is Uyghur? How about less than 1%? Disgusting propaganda. 10 million of 1.3 billion. Come on huh 'economist'.

nice catch. didn't see that part. lol. really disgusting propaganda :D

Back
Top Bottom