What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

this is what they do, this is why they get shot, it is worth for me getting banned.

they meaning the terrorist and not the regular good Uighur folks who just want to provide for their family like everyone else.

As a Pakistani my sympathies are with China and her people. Chinese should know that we are with China 100%.

@Syed.Ali.Haider What did we discuss yesterday? Amercica/West yesterday and now slowly it is turn of China. Your projection of the future all of suddens loooks all probable ...
Please don't sulk like a petulant child paper tiger...you were bold enough to issue a threat towards Pakistan, so implement your policy. Not one decent Pakistani has criticized the Chinese government and its citizens for the Uighur terrorists in killing our own people. The only sad low life scumbag is you, who has nothing better to do in life but play arm chair general in a forum.

Friends, you should be more confident for our country's brotherhood relationship. You have no need to spend any time on those morons.

I think @Rasengan know the truth. You both are honored and honest people, what I can reminder you is that this thread is crowded with Indians. That's enough.

False flaggers are everywhere even in Chinese forums who write Chinese words. Also, there are many morons in China talk BS everyday. Please calm down and take a breath.

this is what they do, this is why they get shot, it is worth for me getting banned.

Views of the people who commented on that video (when translated from google translate) are very different from Chinese posters here.

Views of the people who commented on that video (when translated from google translate) are very different from Chinese posters here.

its a mixed bag, hmm not sure which comment in particular?

Friends, you should be more confident for our country's brotherhood relationship. You have no need to spend any time on those morons.

I think @Rasengan know the truth. You both are honored and honest people, what I can reminder you is that this thread is crowded with Indians. That's enough.

False flaggers are everywhere even in Chinese forums who write Chinese words. Also, there are many morons in China talk BS everyday. Please calm down and take a breath.

Brother Jkroo, the relationship between Pakistan and China is very unique because we have mutual respect for each other. Some of the best days of my life were spent in China with my closest friends, when we enjoyed eating Chengdu barbecue at 2am in the morning after coming back from a karaoke bar. China holds a very special place in my heart because the people were so friendly and the landscape is full of treasures. I have traveled to Dalian, Shanghai, Beijing, Dangdong, Chengdu and Kunming, therefore my experiences of China were always in a positive light. Someone from the internet would never change my opinion of China, because its like insulting all my best friends who are mostly Han Chinese and there families who have showed great hospitality towards me.

Like I said the day Xinjiang or China is attacked by external or internal rebellious forces, then Pakistan will stand by its neighbor who it regards as a equal brother.

its a mixed bag, hmm not sure which comment in particular?
Well, let's say Chinese members in the PDF are trying to be more diplomatic and Taiwanese people are fiercely anti-CCP in the YouTube link.

There is inheritant contradiction that Pakistan has to resolve as drawn by me above. The Chinese ( rightly ) expect any citizen to put their country first. This is also applies to otrher countries where Muslims are migrants. However lot of the West is sophisticated in how it handles this conntradiction - well frankly it allows this contradiction to a large extent. However those oposing forces are always there and the cause of so much of the Muslim communities to fail to integrate into mainstream societies.

However in case of China she is vehemantly secularist and furthermore brooks no doubts. It is absolute. Either your are you put China first or be Muslim first. It is brutal and binary about it. This contradicts with the our Islamists in Pakistan who have swamped us.

I am rather excited about this. I know that Pakistan and China are and will be strategic partners. There is no doubt about this and there is no way around this. Pakistan and China because of geography and geopolotics are going to be chums. The recent Chinese plan to invest $46 billion in CPEC is proof of that. That is larger investment then our Cold War ally US did in the last 40 years.

Now the reason I am excited is as the inevitable strategic relationship between Pak/China moves forward there is going to be the annoying Islamist coming in the way. That problem will come to the fore more and more. It already is as is evidenced by some muppet Pakistani's here preaching the Chinese how to handle their Uyghur Muslims.

Therefore for this inevitable Pak/China strategic relationship to move forward will force Pakistan to rein in it;s Islamists and at the same time make some minds in Pakistan rethink their views on secularism. Because if we do not selove this issue that I highlighted at the begining of this post we will continue having problems with China and expect when mighty China puts pressure on us we might begin to change.

Much as the Afghan war in the 1980s and the US supported Saudi financed war in that country to defeat Soviet Union brought the Islamist to the fore I am hoping this "China Syndrome" will put the genie in the bottle over the long term.

Well said...China as well as Turkey could have a positive influence on our society !

Brother Jkroo, the relationship between Pakistan and China is very unique because we have mutual respect for each other. Some of the best days of my life were spent in China with my closest friends, when we enjoyed eating Chengdu barbecue at 2am in the morning after coming back from a karaoke bar. China holds a very special place in my heart because the people were so friendly and the landscape is full of treasures. I have traveled to Dalian, Shanghai, Beijing, Dangdong, Chengdu and Kunming, therefore my experiences of China were always in a positive light. Someone from the internet would never change my opinion of China, because its like insulting all my best friends who are mostly Han Chinese and there families who have showed great hospitality towards me.

Like I said the day Xinjiang or China is attacked by external or internal rebellious forces, then Pakistan will stand by its neighbor who it regards as a equal brother.

Yes, I know, brother. I read most of your posts. If you ask common Chinese people which country deserve trust, the No.1 answer is Pakistan. Our people are used to observe things in a long term and that tell us the result.

Personally, I think the resolution to deal with both domestic problems is to develop our economies and improve people's living conditions. I wish Pakistan become a stable and prosperous land soon and so many Chinese people are eager to travel to and touch the friend land. The economic corridor is most important for both of us and it will help to resolve many social issues.

In an internet forum wherever it be, don't take those negative things too seriously especially they come from the west and about China. You know what I point to. However, the tricks and dirty, filthy posts happened everyday and people from which country dare to do it is well-known. This is real life, but I come here for the good of Pakistan that is what I defend.

Morally, we required many for our own people but we are also very open to our friends. Maybe the internet virtual environment distorts this image, but that will never change in our tradition.

Xinjiang issues as a domestic problem we are now dealing with it and it will turn to it's right track, what news with distortions can't change anything, let the news brainwash those people who want it. Recently, Prof. Zhang weiwei viewpoints which is published in the NYTIMES represent major people's attitude to the west media.

The friendship between countries especially for China and Pakistan is existed in their people no matter what their religion is. So I don't agree with the point of collide.

Overall, I have faith for the friendship and bright future of both country.

Regards.

Funny work by moderator, allowing chinese comments and blocking indian comment even though i just criticize his stand but never insult him.No wonder pdf standard going down
@waz

Your fellow countrymen started the disgraceful trolling. The only point at which anything started going "down" was when they entered this thread and started causing trouble. Dragon replied quite rightly and put them in their place. This thread became a joke for them and an opportunity to tear the fabric of this thread with taunts, outrageous lies and so forth. You may have just replied to him, but his initial post was made after a barrage of Indian taunts.
To stop the thread from derailing any further I took action, and that included Pakistani off-topic posts being deleted. Your post came under the "off-topic" criteria.
I did warn people previously about the thread being watched carefully. Had you put up something related to to the event being discussed then nothing would have been deleted.

Stop giving your idiotic post on this thread, whom you are trying to convince. Chinese are with you because they see their interest in it, all this brother and family game plan you can play in your own country. There is seriously something wrong in your top deck, Just because China veto lakvi notion in UN, so you think China done some favor to you. India got what it wanted remaining all the 4 permanent member acknowledge Lakvi as terrorist and you let him go so you get bad name in front of all UN country members for continuing support to these terrorist. Its plan simple diplomacy:-):-).

India is irrelevant towards the relationship between Pakistan and China, because we don't give a flying hoot in what you think about us to be honest with you. When did I mention the word Lakvi in this thread...do you have some inferior complexity issues of becoming an attention seeking nation, which feels left out of the equation. Now serve some Chai and make it quick.

Yes, I know, brother. I read most of your posts. If you ask common Chinese people which country deserve trust, the No.1 answer is Pakistan. Our people are used to observe things in a long term and that tell us the result.

The most imperative aspect of our relationship is trust and I have personally experienced the level of appreciation by the average Chinese common citizen towards Pakistan. In retrospect people from Pakistan also appreciate the Chinese nation, especially because hundreds of workers gave their lives to build the Karakorum highway. China has stood by Pakistan in difficult times and even in the recent case of Yemen, the Chinese navy rescued hundreds of stranded Pakistani civilians, this was deeply applauded in Pakistan.

lt.
Personally, I think the resolution to deal with both domestic problems is to develop our economies and improve people's living conditions. I wish Pakistan become a stable and prosperous land soon and so many Chinese people are eager to travel to and touch the friend land. The economic corridor is most important for both of us and it will help to resolve many social issues.

Your assumption is correct brother, that the resolution in overcoming domestic issues is to develop our economies and improve the general living conditions. In China the government must develop the correct infrastructure in its western regions and move some of its industries from the eastern sector. The coastal regions of China are becoming overly-populated, therefore people need to migrate to central and western regions of China. Furthermore, western analysis are harping on about the collapse of China, however the slowdown in growth is being carefully manufactured by the government. This is because in 2008, the central government did two major policies in overriding the financial crisis. The first example was the change of the reserve ratio in banks and the second was the fiscal policy of investing in infrastructure projects to enable the rapid increase of jobs. However, now the Chinese economy must slow down to reach a balance. CPEC will propel the Pakistani economy forward because it will initiate new industrial zones, power projects, oil/gas pipelines, highways and develop mineral projects from the Northern Areas to Baluchistan. Trust me brother, Pakistan has a number of resources and it will be a great opportunity for private Chinese businessman to collaborate with local Pakistani corporations. For example Pakistan has the fifth largest deposit of minerals in the world and we have five different types of rubies, which are highly valued across the world since they have the same status as pigeon rubies from Myanmar. Some modern technology and education in cutting the stones with the added opportunity of selling to the Chinese market would allow Pakistan overtake Thailand and India in this market. Most of the gems in Afghanistan/Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are actually sent to Pakistan first. When the infrastructure is built, then the Chinese common citizen can see the nature beauty of Pakistan and travel across the country. I will personally show you around in Pakistan:)

In an internet forum wherever it be, don't take those negative things too seriously especially they come from the west and about China. You know what I point to. However, the tricks and dirty, filthy posts happened everyday and people from which country dare to do it is well-known. This is real life, but I come here for the good of Pakistan that is what I defend..

The internet is a fantastic tool to learn new information, however it can become a double edge sword because the mind can easily become manipulated. China is viewed favorably in Africa because the central government does not interfere in the domestic politics of other countries, which is why they are always appreciated. People like Gordon Chang can never change my perception of China, because he is a treacherous fool who barks too much. I find China fascinating because it has suffered from oppression from imperial powers from the 1840s to the second world war. However, against all odds it has bounced back and within 40 years it has changed the economic living standards of its citizens. I want a similar pattern to transpire in Pakistan who has also suffered oppression from vested interests from the west and the middle east, so we must bounce back with the help of our brothers in China. As long as the moderators don't ban me from this forum, then my voice would always defend China against these agitators who speak negative on the domestic issue of your country. Everyone knows that the Olympic fiasco was manufactured by the west and in the next coming decades they will try to discredit China. However together we must all work hard to stop there suspicious activities.

Morally, we required many for our own people but we are also very open to our friends. Maybe the internet virtual environment distorts this image, but that will never change in our tradition.

The morality system of China is very good in my opinion because it stems from the philosophy of Confucius which teaches respect and honor of individuals to remain harmonious in society. There is so much more I would love learn about Chinese civilization such as the book of Iching and how it has effected the Chinese way of thinking. China should always follow its own traditions such as maintaining the business practice of guanxi (interpersonal relationship) even though it confuses and annoys western corporations:)

Xinjiang issues as a domestic problem we are now dealing with it and it will turn to it's right track, what news with distortions can't change anything, let the news brainwash those people who want it. Recently, Prof. Zhang weiwei viewpoints which is published in the NYTIMES represent major people's attitude to the west media.

Xinjiang is a huge province and its sparsely populated in comparison to other regions of China. The government needs to shift more citizens to the western regions of China and relocate there industries to create new jobs. Since CPEC is being constructed near Xinjiang, goods can easily be exported through Gwadar, by-passing all the dramatic problems in the South China Sea in the future. Furthermore when I was working in the Agricultural Bank of China, it was the policy of the bank to invest in the western regions of China to develop new avenues of business to increase productivity. Prof. Zhang weiwei was the individual who wrote the book "The China Wave:rise of a civilization state", which sold more than two million copies. His interview in Al Jazeera head to head with Mehdi Hussein was very compelling and he answered very tough questions from western critics.

The friendship between countries especially for China and Pakistan is existed in their people no matter what their religion is. So I don't agree with the point of collide. Overall, I have faith for the friendship and bright future of both country.
Regards.

I agree with your assertions 100% brother, the future is bright and our people to people connection will increase even more in the next coming decades. Pakistan-China friendship Zindabad:)

I've been several times to the Chinese mainland, and even though I'm a third generation expat from England, when they found out I was Pakistani in origin I was shocked at the level of friendship and affection they showed me.
Stop lying..I never believe such claims...what has pak got for Chinese to show so much love?is it some US or UK or land of Buddha?Pakistan for outsiders is just a country where bearded terrorists roam around with ak47s and women in shuttle cock burkhas.

Last edited:
the problem I see with this is that you don't get the brightest guys admitted. A potential average Uighur taking a place over an intelligent Han Chinese can only mean one thing. China will not catch up or surpass the west if she intend to continue to practice Chinese affirmative action.

That's definitely unfair. Just because they happen to be a minority does not make them any more special than the rest.

so it's true, han chinese don't treat them equally. those people also can have as many children as they want, while han chinese can only have 1. bad chinese :rolleyes:
Uighurs generally have lots of kids, especially in the South Xinjiang, especially in rural areas Uighurs, are basically have 5-10 children.
Kadeer, do you know she,rely on The Communist Party to be the richest woman in xinjiang , then become the “East Turkistan leader".
As the upper strata, she also have 11 children.

another, Nur Bekri, member of the CCP, the former chairman of Xinjiang, now the National Energy Secretary of china . As communist government officials, according to the regulations, can only have a child, but he has four. Even now the Chinese President, Xi Jinping, has only one daughter.
If is Han, it was impossible for him to have this right.

Uighur population from 1949 to the present, has risen to 12 million from 2 million.So it can be seen from the side, so-called oppression of minorities, no,On the contrary, it can be seen that it is not fair to the main nationality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom