What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

However there is no doubt about one fact. This relationship "higher than Himalyas and deeper then Oceans" is going sink in the deepest ocean if the those Islamic warriors get their way ....

As a general observation to all the Pakistani's. Pakistan is destined to collide with China unless we become a secular state. A Islamists and virulent secularist China are like oil and water. In fact there is more chance of Islamists achieving compromise with USA than with China. This is fact.

The West is benign secularism whereas China is virulent secularism. Those who peddle and bring Islam into the public realm had better learn from the Chinese or China is going to go the same way as USA ...

This is the white elephant in the room nobody has talked about. This is fact.
Fortunately Chinese government can differentiate between terrorists and Islamic warriors (who are they?) unlike you who are intermingling them to vent your disgust against Pakistan in general and Islam and Muslims in particular. Chinese government is also well aware of the efforts being made by Pakistan to curb terrorism and is acting as a partner in this campaign. The recent veto of Bharti resolution in UN with regards to Lakhvi's release is nothing but a strong gesture of this understanding. This relationship "higher than Himalyas and deeper then Oceans" is going sink in the deepest ocean if the those Islamic warriors get their way .... appears to be more like a wish (rather ill wish) of yours and your buddy than a plausible scenario. Despite all the ill wishes of certain people, this friendship has not only survived but thrived in all these years and insha Allah it will continue to thrive in coming years.

Last edited:
no, that is our world view, not yours. in your concept, every muslim is your brother and you people put your religion before country and everything else. look at how your people cry foul for us to oppress muslims on this forum just because we implement certain measure we feel neccessary in xingjian.

你有个屁感觉? 巴基斯坦的马屁你也要拍, 有点尊严好不好?
要想人不知,除非己莫为。
To be I do not know,never do it.,

Fortunately Chinese government can differentiate between terrorists and Islamic warriors (who are they?) unlike you who are intermingling them to vent your disgust against Pakistan in general and Islam and Muslims in particular. Chinese government is also well aware of the efforts being made by Pakistan to curb terrorism and is acting as a partner in this campaign. This relationship "higher than Himalyas and deeper then Oceans" is going sink in the deepest ocean if the those Islamic warriors get their way .... appears to be more like a wish (rather ill wish) of yours and your buddy than a plausible scenario. Despite all the ill wishes of certain people, this friendship has not only survived but thrived in all these years and insha Allah it will continue to thrive in coming years.

A think tank should least of all know : "there are no permanment friends, just permanent interests" :D

Chinese BBS is very complex,in addition to the average Internet user,there is full of alot of people with ulterior motives,you know how crazy to Western propaganda is aimed at China,do you think they'll let us BSS?At this point,please be careful.

There is also a point,according to the Forum's different(political orientation and managemen trules) often reflect different tendencies.So,your friend should at least go to well-known Chinese network,so that you can get introduced and recommended.
We do have certain so-called Pakistani members on this forum whose sole purpose of posting here is to ridicule and belittle their homeland and never to talk about or appreciate anything positive. I will not be surprised if a similar lot of Chinese exists on Chinese fora. Appreciate your insightful post.

I can't believe there is someone like pigtaker in China,or he is a instigator work for US??Or,I dont live in China??

Brother in Pakistan we support the Chinese government in crushing the terrorists, why should we arm and fund these groups when they have killed are own people.

You see there is fundamental contradiction that will never go away. You can push it under the carpet but the white elephant is still going to be there and eventually it will wreck everything.

Chinese believe and expect every citizen to put the Chinese state as first.The Islamists waill put Islam and Muslim first. The two two concepts cannot be reconciled.

China will expect and force every Muslim in China to put China first. In Pakistan most our muppets put "Muslim" first and Pakistan comes somewhere at the bottom.

This contradiction is going to pit Chinese and Pakistani Islamists against each other. The secularist Pakistani's like me are fine with it. My advice to Chinese Muslim is "be Chinese first".

Lemme put this even more simply. It is this simple. One has to prevail.

China First ====> Collide <======= Muslim First.

Last edited:
We do have certain so-called Pakistani members on this forum whose sole purpose of posting here is to ridicule and belittle their homeland and never to talk about or appreciate anything positive. I will not be surprised if a similar lot of Chinese exists on Chinese fora. Appreciate your insightful post.
At least10 times worse than PDF,my person alexperience.Too many people with ulterior motives,distribution of all kinds of strange ideas,came from different interest groups.

Fortunately Chinese government can differentiate between terrorists and Islamic warriors (who are they?) unlike you who are intermingling them to vent your disgust against Pakistan in general and Islam and Muslims in particular. Chinese government is also well aware of the efforts being made by Pakistan to curb terrorism and is acting as a partner in this campaign. This relationship "higher than Himalyas and deeper then Oceans" is going sink in the deepest ocean if the those Islamic warriors get their way .... appears to be more like a wish (rather ill wish) of yours and your buddy than a plausible scenario. Despite all the ill wishes of certain people, this friendship has not only survived but thrived in all these years and insha Allah it will continue to thrive in coming years.

Don't you dare question my patriotism. Who the hell do you think are? This is my fathers, his fathers, his fathers and his fathers homeland. Can you say the same ?

I brought up a fundamental issue which might be beyond your ability to understand that has to be resolved. You can ignore but it will imperil us at some time. I am going to talk to my frind who speaks Chinese and get to trawl Chinese forums to get hisfeedback. In the meantime don't you dare question my loyalty for my land. Got that? You can disagree with me as you might want ...

I don't change my loyalty because I moved geographical space. I carry it in my blood .....

China should seal the border. This is not going to get any better. It will only get worse. Chinese should know this.

At least10 times worse than PDF,my person alexperience.Too many people with ulterior motives,distribution of all kinds of strange ideas,came from different interest groups.
Absolutely; moreover, those members may not be exclusively from PRC but from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, those residing in Europe and States. Fora are online communities and displaying any flags does not mean the poster really hail from the country of displayed flags.

Every Uighur terrorist which is caught in Pakistan is sent back to China, after all we did sign an agreement on this issue. Pigtaker the pathetic moron is complaining about Pakistan and how we have failed to stop the Uighur terrorists. In fact its common knowledge in Pakistan that hundreds of Uighur fighters are living in the Northern Areas of Pakistan and they have aligned themselves with TTP. The Uighur terrorists have actually killed Pakistani citizens and solders....does that mean I should blame China because it messed up and allowed these cockroaches to enter Pakistan and kill our citizens and solders.....the answer would be no, since China is trying its best to resolve the issue.
that is history & now there is no uigher terrorists in our Fata region,when our armed forces launched zarb-e-azab operation most of the terrorists went to the other side of the border i.e Afghanistan..now I'm sure Indians must be helping them like they do help TTP to launch attacks on our security forces and civilians..

@syedali73
Uncle why do you insult others and get insulted in return..atanz's words 'this is my land,my fathers land,his father's land and his fathers land..can you say the same' have pierced even my heart...it is painful to hear such words..you shouldn't have questioned his loyalty to pak.it is a sorry state of affairs that you mohajirs are getting to hear such words.

This is most probably a Bharti false flagger. Be careful with your responses. It appears to me that this false flagger is provoking you and other Pakistani members to say bad things about China and Chinese. Whenever I encounter such so-called Chinese members, I tag @Chinese-Dragon for his feedback.

There are many Indians and Americans these days who can speak Chinese, he could be one of them. Or he could be working for them.

Best to tag the moderators for this kind of thing.

It's irrelevant anyway, China as a country has closer relations to Pakistan then any other country on Earth, this is reflected in China's Government policy, both officially and unofficially.

I don't change my loyalty because I moved geographical space. I carry it in my blood .....
Yes, I can see that especially after observing which kind of birds (rather A bird) you flock with. A man is known by the company he keeps. Take care.

There are many Indians and Americans these days who can speak Chinese, he could be one of them, or he could be working for them.
It's irrelevant anyway, China as a country has closer relations to Pakistan then any other country on Earth, this is reflected in China's Government policy, both officially and unofficially.
Much appreciate your reply my friend.

Last edited:

There are many Indians and Americans these days who can speak Chinese, he could be one of them, or he could be working for them.

What impression a common Chinese has about pak?

Back
Top Bottom