What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

love the grasslands.
but, why am i hungry looking at this?:):devil:

lol , i'm going to hold my tongue in what i was originally about to say. Anyways, yes, i agree , the grasslands are so beautiful and vast !

LOL. In Taiwan you can find vendors selling BBQ Xinjiang beef and lamb. A bit more expensive but delicious.

How much are they selling it for ? :)

lol , i'm going to hold my tongue in what i was originally about to say. Anyways, yes, i agree , the grasslands are so beautiful and vast !

How much are they selling it for ? :)

Three-four pieces on a stick used to sell for (last time I tasted, some half a year ago) 60 Yuan (200+-JPYen). Not really that expensive, but definitely expensive for a student living mostly on TA money. LOL.

Three-four pieces on a stick used to sell for (last time I tasted, some half a year ago) 60 Yuan (200+-JPYen). Not really that expensive, but definitely expensive for a student living mostly on TA money. LOL.

Since I didn't eat dinner yet, now I've just developed a hunger for beef , or some kind of brisket. :(

love the grasslands.
but, why am i hungry looking at this?:):devil:

Ugh. Lamb/mutton is the only thing I can't eat. I can't stand the gaminess of the meat. Anyone else have this problem? I will literally eat anything in front of me but not lamb. :bad:

Since I didn't eat dinner yet, now I've just developed a hunger for beef , or some kind of brisket. :(
Beef brisket noodles :p:

Beefbrisketjf.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom