What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

i think 99.9% of all terrorist attacks do not involve a burqa. invalid argument

What if a Burqa lady from Pakistan come to China for a vacation? Will she be forced to remove her burqa ?

What if a Burqa lady from Pakistan come to China for a vacation? Will she be forced to remove her burqa ?
Come back when it happens also it is their country their rules saftey comes first then religion also i want full ban of burqa in pakistan as well.

I don't understand why they want to wear burqa,and why they even take pictureso_O:disagree:
53ae0b70jw1eithxkuj5ej20hs0dcjtc.jpg
53ae0b70jw1eithxkeeapj20dw0af0u3.jpg
53ae0b70jw1eithxl84spj20sg0fzgo8.jpg

Wow! If this had happened in India, our friends across the border would have gone berserk and called India a terrorist country and gone to the UN to declare it so! But then it's China - the all weather friend, stronger than steel, sweeter than honey, higher than Mt Everest and deeper than the Mariana's trench!!

No one dare say anything about China! :nono:

Wow! If this had happened in India, our friends across the border would have gone berserk and called India a terrorist country and gone to the UN to declare it so! But then it's China - the all weather friend, stronger than steel, sweeter than honey, higher than Mt Everest and deeper than the Mariana's trench!!

That is because, despite the Chinese governments' actions, the motivations are purely from a security perspective, not from an atmosphere of anti-Islamic beliefs (Muslims, among other racial minorities in china, enjoy many government incentives programs that make Han Chinese like myself a bit jealous). as our strong ties with Pakistan and other Islamic states suggest. :china::pakistan:

India on the other hand..... :o:

:D Even if China were to auction off the country's muslims in its backyard, you won't hear a word of protest from the custodians of muslim interests in Pakistan, since China is pretty much the only ' capable friend' they got in whole wide world. 8-)
This friendship will last till the boundary issues with India are resolved or China wakes upto the islamist threat in its backyard. The latter is a long shot though cos Chinese are quite efficient that way! You mess with CCP and you are off to la la land. No coverage in news as well :butcher:

That is because, despite the Chinese governments' actions, the motivations are purely from a security perspective, not from an atmosphere of anti-Islamic beliefs (Muslims, among other racial minorities in china, enjoy many government incentives programs that make Han Chinese like myself a bit jealous). as our strong ties with Pakistan and other Islamic states suggest. :china::pakistan:

India on the other hand..... :o:

Programs like that exist everywhere, it gets them started but past that I can guarantee that they will have difficulties and encounter prejudice in favour of locals, if they wanted to start a career in finance for example I can imagine they will be just be pushed aside for a local han.

Programs like that exist everywhere, it gets them started but past that I can guarantee that they will have difficulties and encounter prejudice in favour of locals, if they wanted to start a career in finance for example I can imagine they will be just be pushed aside for a local han.

That depends on how you define "local". In the province of Xinjiang where Uyghurs are of the majority, Han would be treated with a certain prejudice, just like how Uyghurs would be considered when they are some where that is of Han majority. It stems not from malice, but of the oldest human biological instinct to bond closer to those that appear to be your kin.

As to starting a career in areas such as finance, I have never heard of any preference in the choices between racial groups in China. In an enterprise setting, HR personnel will not give a damn about your race, if an Uyghur is more competent than an Han, the Uyghur will be picked, vise versa. It is all about making the most profit in capitalism.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom