What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Some Hui women wear it, but they not much of concern as most Huis loyal to China. Some Uyghurs have more extremist mentality. Because of that it'd backfired, Han Chinese are the majority in Xinjiang now and will continue to increase.

Are mosques in China monitored by the state? This is important i think. As long as the state knows what the clerics teach, they can effectively fight extremism.

Burqas aren't even native to Xinjiang. They're an imported affectation that reeks of wahhabist influence. And that's especially true considering recent world events.

The ban is the right move. China recently banned celebrating Christmas in schools too so it's not like Muslims are the only ones singled out. The Chinese government is very serious about promoting a secular society.

I have been to Urumqi it is a beautiful place and not as bad a people think. The Chinese are a rational people and have always ensured the separation of religion from politics.

This is a commendable practice that I have noticed in the Chinese. To be totally fair to them, they are making decisions which are in their nations best interest.

Just like us Pakistanis get irate when sOmeone tries to teach us things we already know and have experienced, we should extend the same level of respect to other nations here.

China is a very interesting country with a very broad look on living life. Let them do what they feel is appropriate, after all it is their country and who knows better about their nations and the solutions then the people living and working there?

And yes I am all for banning the Burqa even in Pakistan, it is unsightly, a security risk, it is not Islamic but cultural and should have no place in a modern, progressive nation.

Just my two cents.

Gotta love it when it's always some wise *** Indian member that posts articles with their own Anti Sino-Pak or rather just Anti Sino-Islamic commentaries within. :sniper:

These Indians must think their cerebral capacity is as high as their caste, that nobody else in PDF can see through your deviant motives.:blink:

Do Hans marry from uyghurs and others or is it bad. Cus the girls seem descent.
marrying a minority in china:
1. no need to follow one child policy.
2. you can register your kids as minority thus enjoy extra plus points in college entrance exam.
3. Uighur girls are beautiful to Han chinese too.
as for no.2, i personally have a friend tried really hard to get himself a 'minority status'....he only has a remote relative that is true minority.....

Gotta love it when it's always some wise *** Indian member that posts articles with their own Anti Sino-Pak or rather just Anti Sino-Islamic commentaries within. :sniper:

These Indians must think their cerebral capacity is as high as their caste, that nobody else in PDF can see through your deviant motives.:blink:

Lol exactly. This just sums it up.
Too bad for them we ain't budging from our friendship.:china::pakistan:
And they make a thread after thread after thread only to have their hopes smashed.
Expect another thread in a week or so lol

But when France did it all of you got your panties in a twist. If China buggers muslim values you bend over and accept it but if EU or USA did it you will claim muslims are being discriminated. I am happy China did it. We must ban it in the EU and claim we just followed China the best friend of the muslim world.

You are right, check the difference in the reactions from Pakistanis then

France starts ban on full-face veil

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom