What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

RIP.

Hope this shows some chinese members that india is not the only country suffering from terrorism.

There's no reason China and India shouldn't be cooperating on terrorism. And I mean a ruthless response to terrorists since force is the only thing they understand.

IMO, China and India are the worst targets for terrorists. Both nations have over 1 billion people who despise terrorism and if it's a war of attrition, the terrorists will definitely bleed more.

This :tup:

Last week 300 Uighur arrived with their families in Turkey. They ran away from Han terrorism. If they were caught all of them would be killed.

I don't tolerate violence but calling all Uighur terrorist is terrorism in itself. China is a communist terrorist state.

Way to completely distort the meaning of terrorism. Do you support ISIS as well? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Anyways, 4 Chinese (some of whom were probably ethnic Uighur) and 11 terrorists died. Not a great K/D ratio for China but if more Uighurs become terrorists, at this "exchange rate" there won't be any Uighurs left.

RIP to the innocents. As far as the war on terror goes, i'll take those odds. For every civilian that's killed, 3 terrorists die.

China needs to allow more freedom of religion, I think this would go a long way in preventing these kinds of incidents.

11 to 4, an acceptable ratio。

I believe that the security forces have been told to stop taking live prisoners。

RIP to the innocents. As far as the war on terror goes, i'll take those odds. For every civilian that's killed, 3 terrorists die.

China needs to allow more freedom of religion, I think this would go a long way in preventing these kinds of incidents.
Nope,CPC doesn't press the freedom of religion.Some local government even give Beef and lamb allowance to Muslims.
Actually,Traditional Chinese are antitheists or pantheist which was appreciated before enlightenmentmovement of enlightement in Europe.Most citizens argues the government to focus on the religious influence to our society.

How come these Chinese terrorists are so inefficient? The number of terrorists that die generally outnumber the number of civilian deaths.

No.

Just pointing that out because it is highly unusual. I have my doubts about the numbers.

If not then why do you even claim they are inefficient? You give the impression they can do better than that judging from your sentence

If not then why do you even claim they are inefficient? You give the impression they can do better than that judging from your sentence

I did not mean to support terrorists if that's what you are getting at. I wish there were no terrorist attack at all. What I meant was that I am doubtful about these numbers because this is not the first time I have seen this; it is highly unusual and might I say improbable.

I did not mean to support terrorists if that's what you are getting at. I meant I am doubtful about these numbers because this is not the first time I have seen this; it is highly unusual and might I say improbable.
Then you should have said that from the beginning rather using the word inefficient. Read your own sentence again and see how others might take your meaning pal. I don't see you using the word "doubt" or "unusual" from that comment you made earlier

Then you should have said that from the beginning rather using the word inefficient. Read your own sentence again and see how others might take your meaning pal. I don't see you using the word "doubt" or "unusual" from that comment you made earlier

I think my skepticism was apparent even without using those words. Anyways now that I have cleared my position there should not be any issue. Cheers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom