What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Yup totally support China. How a country deals with terrorist is not for others to question

No, it will remain to be China's internal business. No one will question China's sovereign decision. China will not go ballistic and bomb every Islamic country. Hopefully, it will deal with the issue surgically, draining the swamp (Terrorist backers nested in the West, Turkey and unruly parts of Pakistan etc) while at the same time eliminating the mosquitoes.

Let me guess you are Indian and hiding your flags
Wow ur quite the Sherlock

I know, may be he is just emotional and I can understand his emotion in this kind of difficult time, no need to rub it in for him. It was a horrendous attack and some innocent people died and got injured, so it is natural for people to be emotional and blow steam.

That makes sense.

Good post btw :)

My sympathies for the people injured and killed in the blast and their family and loved ones :(

If Islam is not a peaceful religion, then all Muslims are by nature violent. What then should China's policy by in dealing with Muslims of the world?

Same question to you as well.

Religion does not define your nature . A very stupid analogy .

50 wounded so far.

It doesn't seem to be the work of local groups, given the level of possible retaliation as Xi is currently there.

I am thinking of the country that "pivots" to the asia-pacific. That country which actively seeks hostility and profits from discord.
Isn't it weird? Even living in the US has not erased the Chinese idiocy yet.

I don't believe only 3x passengers killed, bull$h!t it's BAD.

212339uc121dlf9c3qd84t.jpg.thumb.jpg

China needs to target Wahabism that's rapidly spreading throughout the country, especially in Xinjiang and Yunnan. Some government officials are too chickenshit to do anything about it, and they need to be purged from their position.

CPC is spineless. Put me in charge and I will show you how you crush terrorism.

This has all the signs of a US-backed terrorist attack.

CIA or Blackwater are behind this. Turkey most likely involved too.

Some ideas regarding East Turkestan here are really retarded
Also this has nothing to do with islam its an ethnical problem
RIP to the innocent deaths

Back
Top Bottom