What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Never turkeys your president call genocide on us when you yourself committed genocide and to this day you still deny it we could recognized the Armenian genocide and support kurds but we don't. he later sold out the Uighurs for trade.
you could recognize the Armenian genocide..because you like lying

you could recognize the Armenian genocide..because you like lying

We don't because we don't want to meddle with Turkish affairs and it doesn't seem like a lie since most of Turkey's western friends seem to recognize it. but it's your affair and we don't mess with it unlike some :coffee:

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Tibet and Eastern Turkistan were invaded by the Hans and now hans are moving in there and make the locals a minority

Xinjiang and Tibet have more then han in them Hui's, Kazakhs, Krgyz even russians. no Tibetans still make 93 % and same with Uighurs till majority and not affected by the One child policy so they can breed as much as they like.

Seems more like the Kurds in all of the Middle East and they succeeded in Iraq and the PKK is still very much intent. what you post is mostly stupid and you call me scared now.

Why not if you call for Turkistan independence shouldn't we say that for Kurdistan and the kurds that have been fighting you for almost 30 years I mean really I using your logic and your crying foul on it, you can dish it but not take it.

FFS how stupid and idiot can you be. we are not fighting Kurds, if we where they would have long be gone from Turkey, we are fighting pkk communist scumbags who doesn't represent Kurds at all. tell me then, why pkk kills Kurds who they fight for? you know nothing about Kurds and Turks and the ongoing war against pkk yet you like to talk like you're an expert.

if you where to use my logic you would see the difference between Kurds and Turkistan. they didn't succeed in Iraq. you talk about independent Kurdistan, who wants that, how many Kurds want that, show me some numbers and then talk.

there was NEVER a kurdistan, but there was a Turkistan that China did occupy.

any links and credible sources saying Turkey used chemical weapons against Kurds?

why i even continue deating with you after all this idiotic claims by you.

who do you think you are to give them their freedom? do we look like Chinese to buy that non sense from you? promised freedom because of suicides .. my ***...

Tibetians did not ask you to let them in to your cities. you occupied the land and later acting like you are entitled to rule them? are they your slaves that you decide how much freedom they can be granted?

Pathetic people, you are.

We allowed it to be more open suicide yes they infact are burning themselves no one is doing it but them.

And we didn't ask them to come in there's the land. Our land overall people of china. We rule the country and everyone is entitled to go where they live. you seem pretty pathetic but this is reality you can accept or if you feel pick up a gun and come here.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Since you annexed Tibet and Xinjiang millions of hans have moved in causing problems why are u trying to increase han population in those areas?

Actually we are not I'm not han myself Xinjiang was apart of China long before Communist revolution use a text book and tibetans themselves can breed as much as they like unlike the han we have the one child policy.

still going offtopic instead of opening a separate thread ehh?

and no, we don't sell out Uyghurs. we just improve ties with China.

If you really want to improve ties with China, and want to improve Uyghur people's social status, please first stop calling "East Turkistan" and "Free XXX", it clearly step in the red zone and would only back fire and encourage hardliners in China, which won't do any good to Uyghur people. Let's face it, China would never bent on foreign pressures and in practice won't cede territories, just like any other country. Saying "China still have a lot of room to improve on ethnic policies and practice and Turkey can share our experience with China" will be a much better start.

FFS how stupid and idiot can you be. we are not fighting Kurds, if we where they would have long be gone from Turkey, we are fighting pkk communist scumbags who doesn't represent Kurds at all. tell me then, why pkk kills Kurds who they fight for? you know nothing about Kurds and Turks and the ongoing war against pkk yet you like to talk like you're an expert.

if you where to use my logic you would see the difference between Kurds and Turkistan. they didn't succeed in Iraq. you talk about independent Kurdistan, who wants that, how many Kurds want that, show me some numbers and then talk.

there was NEVER a kurdistan, but there was a Turkistan that China did occupy.

any links and credible sources saying Turkey used chemical weapons against Kurds?

why i even continue deating with you after all this idiotic claims by you.

Seriously you stupidity is really showing. you are majority of them support the PKK. I'm using your logical and it seems we are fighting extermists in Xinjiang that bomb and cause ethic tensions ? No ? if there were no problem between the Kurds and Turks the war with is still going there goal is a Kurdistan and they got it.

Actually they did succeed in Kurdistan similar and follow the path of south sudan. actually Kurdistan happened in Iraq now they are waiting for the Turkish area, Turkistan was never it's name Xinjiang and far before the Uyghurs ever lived there. we didn't occupy it, was apart of the country far before the communist even got power. your government doesn't even recognize it but pan turks and they did sell out for trade.

Shocking Images of Dead Kurdish Fighters: Turkey Accused of Using Chemical Weapons against PKK - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
Turkey used chemical weapons against Kurdish PKK rebels: IHD
'Turks hit PKK with chemical weapons' - JPost - International

it doesn't matter you #%^&%. It's about why you people get to decide about their lives. You CPC backing Chinese are more pathetic than i thought you were. almost brainless idiots licking cpc's boots. learn some self respect and respect of other people's liberties.

Yes, may be you people do need stick approach, rather than talks.

LMAFO seriously such an angry person. if you feel so mad about come here. otherwise you got noting to offer.

But Hans are 90% of the people in China so they are already more in numbers having 1 child makes no diffrence if millions of hans move to tibet and Xinjiang it will lead to more trouble

Hans don't live much in Tibet the Tibetans are still the majority there over 93 % and the reason why is the Tibetans don't have the skills for many of the Jobs to develop the region same with Xinjiang thats why Hui's, Hans go there and the Han movement to Tibet and Xinjiang has been slowed down in the past couple of years.

its up to your citizenship agreement...and system of state..
Turkiye has unitary system.. There is only one official language..like USA, GB...
your slogan is "peoples brothership" ...

And isn't that funny that these countries call China cultural genocide??? And last year when Tibetan students protest based on the rumor that Tibetan schools will use Mandarin to teach physics and chemistry, there were international uproars saying China is doing cultural genocide. Why cannot China enforce just ONE official language?

These Indians make me sick. I really feel like rooting for another Mumbai massacre right now.

If we used that logical then many Terror Groups we would be rooting for. Condone terrorism for the East Turkestan terror movement but not for other groups.

The proportion of the non-Tibetan population in Tibet is disputed. On the one hand, the Central Tibetan Administration of the Dalai Lama, accuses China of actively swamping Tibet with migrants in order to alter Tibet's demographic makeup.[80] On the other hand, according to the 2010 Chinese census ethnic Tibetans comprise 90% of a total population of 3 million in the Tibet Autonomous Region.[81] Exact population numbers probably depend on how temporary migrants are counted.

Nobody knows the actual figures in China of how many Hans live there

The official source is there are far more Tibetans then any other group in Tibet then the Hui's, Hans, Krygzs if we wanted to make Tibetans a Minority we would have done it years age.

Back
Top Bottom