What's new

Xiaomi shows Arunachal is in India at handset launch, triggers anger in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Xiaomi factories shutting down in China! :D And then opening them in India. :enjoy:

Impossible, Xiaomi cannot survive without China.

Our state owned enterprises are the main source of their technology, so they cannot live without it.

When Xiaomi has done something unpleasant, they may get replaced by something else.

BTW, India has also prohibited Xiaomi to enter into its market.

It is just a huge blunder for them.

:lol:

I meant your challenge :D Russian punches above its weight even today and China with greenbacks still has to deter countries in SCS :P

SCS is just a battlefield of the proxy war between the US and China.

Just like Ukraine, which is the battlefield of the proxy war between the US and Russia.

Do you truly think that we give a crap about those weak SEA nations?

Our state owned enterprises are the main source of their technology, so they cannot live without it.

When Xiaomi has done something unpleasant, they may get replaced by something else.

:lol: Your knowledge is showing :D

SCS is just a battlefield of the proxy war between the US and China.

Just like Ukraine, which is the battlefield of the proxy war between the US and Russia.

Do you truly think that we give a crap about those weak SEA nations?
One of those weak SEA nations, beat the shit out of the great China :rofl:

They are desperately wanting to gain the market in India.

Xiaomi's India Loss Means Trouble for China's Smartphone Brands - Businessweek

But now, they are going to lose something bigger, their domestic market.
Prohibition is different from loosing a patent battle, but oh well how would Chinese know the difference!

2323407204_841fa219c9_m.jpg

:rofl:

Fighting someone who is much more powerful than you, not a wise idea.

And go ahead, PLA is waiting you.

哥 no one is itching for a fight. Status quo suits us fine for now. So much hullabaloo for a map shown by a phone company which frankly doesn't change anything on the ground.

Secondly just to clarify, India is not a lightweight that can be pushed around. It will be a messy affair for both sides. Totally unnecessary.

I don't think anything about this incident has been a blunder.

If they want to sell in India, obviously they are not going to piss off the country they want to do business in.

It is a huge blunder, since they didn't predict the consequence of using this stunt.

BTW, although Xiaomi got some tricks, but they aren't that crucial to China.

When they are gaining less, Huawei is going to have more.

Huawei is always very patriotic and very political sensitive, and their boss was a former PLA senior officer.

Every corporation has to be political sensitive in their homeland, just look the US companies.

Toshiba got political insensitive by selling the technology to the USSR, but later they got the punishment from the US as the price.

哥 no one is itching for a fight. Status quo suits us fine for now. So much hullabaloo for a map shown by a phone company which frankly doesn't change anything on the ground.

Secondly just to clarify, India is not a lightweight that can be pushed around. It will be a messy affair for both sides. Totally unnecessary.

India is still a lightweight in front of China.

When China got the mood to maintain the status quo, then you guys should feel compromising.

It is a huge blunder, since they didn't predict the consequence of using this stunt.

BTW, although Xiaomi got some tricks, but they aren't that crucial to China.

When they are gaining less, but Huawei is going to have more.

Huawei is always very patriotic and very political sensitive, and their boss was a former PLA senior officer.

Every corporation has to be political sensitive in their homeland, just look the US companies.

Toshiba got political insensitive by selling the technology to the USSR, but later they got the punishment from the US as the price.

I understand what you are saying. I would feel the same way were an Indian company to do the same.

But really, what option did they have?

Was it not Huawei some time ago that got into hot water for doing the reverse on with some inbuilt maps on some computer systems in India and had to correct their gaffe (I forget the exact details)?

I understand what you are saying. I would feel the same way were an Indian company to do the same.

Was it not Huawei some time ago that got into hot water for doing the reverse on with some inbuilt maps on some computer systems in India and had to correct their gaffe (I forget the exact details)?

Well, the patent war is very common among the modern day business world.

The US companies got so many patent wars between themselves.

Just take easy.

Don't make us wait too long.

Indians have a reputation for being tardy. Trains and buses are always delayed in India. Indians never attend meetings and parties and functions on time. Does this lack of discipline apply to your army too? Because if you can't mobilize quickly and efficiently, you can kiss your dreams of plundering and pilfering other people's land goodbye ;)

As if China is too quick and have already reclaimed her "territory" from India!! :lol:

Well, the patent war is very common among the modern day business world.

The US companies got so many patent wars between themselves.

Just take easy.

Patent wars?

I meant Huawei systems having political maps showing Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China.

It was discovered, a huge furore ensued, and they quickly loaded the correct maps.

Yet you say it is Huawei which is the patriotic one. Why?

But I seriously doubt that any Indian company would ever do such a thing.

India is still a lightweight in front of China.

When China got the mood to maintain the status quo, then you guys should feel compromising.

LOL then what would be vietnam and philippines in front of you? Non existent? and Japan? featherweight? Problem with you guys is if one approach you with conciliatory approach you are quick to identify it as a weakness.

Sometimes the intent to hit back with everything matters as much as the weight of the fist; and we have a pretty heavy fist. Consider for a moment, India and china engages in a full fledged war. Your naval might will be reduced by half, and the myth of chinese war machinery will be put to a stringent test, which it might very well fail.

Why would you want to confirm the rumours ;) that is why Chinese leaders, unlike you fanboys, want to maintain status quo rather than meet their match. They have a bigger fish to fry and so do we.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom