What's new

Xi pledges Chinese support for Russia as tensions mount over Ukraine

The only possible theological "flank" that can threaten China is from the North, Russia herself.
As you said, Pakistan keeps India in check. But it's not necessary, the Hymalaya already deny all possible attack from India
In the South, there is impenetrable jungle and mountains. Furthermore Myanmar ? no China have a few buffer zones there, Laos ? no way, VietNam ? no, we do not do that
In the East ? that's the sea and ocean. It's good for China if her enemies decide to try to land the force there.
Force projection over the sea is even more dangerous then the mountain, If the US - Japan - Korean , heck even the UN :D want to try to land their forces in China using the sea, my bet is on China. The battle will be bloody and very quick.

No they won't land forces immediately or might not even land at all but will attempt to shower china from there hence the enemy is at arms length on that front which makes them more chellenging. if you were not to concentrate on them it could turn into a miscalculation and sending 50 divisions elsewhere will be futile at that point. China can solve the eastern front tho make no mistake but it requires strict focus only on it but not in a 2 front scenario it would be a slight unnecessary gamble nor in the spirit of Sun Tzu but there is no reason to rush hence first removing the easier front is key when everyone else don't care or in fact want it because otherwise china will be involved in their stuff instead so they will willingly sacrifice these for China to have it as sacrificial lamb but the Indian adventure won't really be much of a chellenge tho which will in return end up freeing up China to finally solve the eastern front and take Taiwan also aka solving the entire eastern front..

Vietnam, Myanmar, Russia or all these other areas are non-fronts the only two fronts are Eastern and Gangu. Hack even SCS is a non-front

Last edited:
No they won't land forces immediately or might not even land at all but will attempt to shower china from there hence the enemy is at arms length on that front which makes them more chellenging. if you were not to concentrate on them it could turn into a miscalculation and sending 50 divisions elsewhere will be futile at that point. China can solve the eastern front tho make no mistake but it requires strict focus only on it but there is no reason to rush hence first removing the easier front is key when everyone else don't care or in fact want it because otherwise china will be involved in their stuff instead so they will willingly sacrifice India for China to have it as sacrificial lamb but the Indian adventure won't really be much of a chellenge tho which will in return end up with freeing up China to finally solve the eastern front and take Taiwan also aka solving the entire eastern front..

Vietnam or all these other fronts are non-fronts the only two fronts are Eastern and Gangu
The entire Eastern front is impenetrable, since it's so hard to attack, the defense side will not use that much man power. In addition, China has placed gigantic defense material there since Taiwan and the Cold War.
Hence, China will help Russia. If Russia lost the war, the only possible attack route to China will be opened

The entire Eastern front is impenetrable, since it's so hard to attack, the defense side will not use that much man power. In addition, China has placed gigantic defense material there since Taiwan and the Cold War.
Hence, China will help Russia. If Russia lost the war, the only possible attack route to China will be opened

They will create a buffer-zone inside Russia naturally becoming another DMZ and that is if Russia was pushed extreme deep into Russia. I am thinking somewhere closer to the mongolian border could serve as buffer zone but other then that they won't attempt to engage until they have freed themselves up.. Example the Chinese movements in Ladakh and himlaya is calculated in my opinion and timed not a coincidence. To just increase the pressure and to move in these mountainous areas for the long haul

Last edited:
They will create a buffer-zone inside Russia naturally becoming another DMZ and that is if Russia was pushed extreme deep into Russia. I am thinking somewhere closer to the mongolian border could serve as buffer zone but other then that they won't attempt to engage until they have freed themselves up.. Example the Chinese escalations on Ladakh is calculated in my opinion and timed not a coincidence. To just increase the pressure and preparations
I don't think so, I don't think "they" will create any zone inside Russia.
You are assuming "they" can push into Russia, I in the other hand do think China will support Russia to push the "zone" into Ukraine.
I already state my reason, let's wait and see. Maybe nothing will happen :)

I don't think so, I don't think "they" will create any zone inside Russia.
You are assuming "they" can push into Russia, I in the other hand do think China will support Russia to push the "zone" into Ukraine.
I already state my reason, let's wait and see. Maybe nothing will happen :)

Ofcourse Russia will allow them and would want China to salvage what is left of Russia on the far eastern parts in cities such as vladivostok etc etc. It won't be exactly a breach against them because we are talking about a scenario in which Russia has gotten pushed so far east past Siberia and Mongolia basically Russia as an state is over at that point.. Technically if Russia was to lose on it's western part it is pretty much over and whatever China salvages will be part of the elites and other 1.5 million population max will serve as the last remnants of Russia on the eastern side guarded by China..

The green-light will come from the elites of Russia and they will send the distressed signal to China to salvage the remaining on the east and assist this call will be answered

Last edited:
I thought China was proud not to enter military alliances....now you are officially changing your tune...

There is no news about military alliance here, but if Russia and China wants to counter NATO they can turn SCO into a military alliance but should keep India out of it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom