What's new

Xi Mingze: Who is Chinese president Xi Jinping's daughter?

A shy, demure low-key girl with a kind heart for the poor, she is nothing like Trump's high profile daughter who wears and wants nothing but the best in the world.

6C439B776C76682F9FCE735ECA5301E25B2C579D_w900_h643.jpg

Sweet memory, same as ordinary Chinese, sitting on the bicycle behind father, white socks with black shoes. The watch on the left hand was for the kids and not really indicating the time.

Last edited:
That's why the Chinese people identify with our leaders who all share humble roots with the general population, nothing like privileged elites like Bush and Trump who share nothing with the common people.
You nailed it.

That's why the Chinese people identify with our leaders who all share humble roots with the general population, nothing like privileged elites like Bush and Trump who share nothing with the common people.
Im also happy with Xi, he's is just Kim in NK, too bad in handling the economy, making even CN companies like Luxshare, TCL, Lenovo etc having No choice but leaving CN to VN as fast as possible .

No matter how much Xi beg those companies to come back CN cos trade war make too many Cnese jobless, they will surely never return till Xi ousted :cool:

Im also happy with Xi, he's is just Kim in NK, too bad in handling the economy, making even CN companies like Luxshare, TCL, Lenovo etc having No choice but leaving CN to VN as fast as possible .

No matter how much Xi beg those companies to come back CN cos trade war make too many Cnese jobless, they will surely never return till Xi ousted :cool:
Early morning high on Laos Weed. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You nailed it.
I wish I could like my own post. @beijingwalker

Early morning high on Laos Weed. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I wish I could like my own post. @beijingwalker
Why so serious,bro ? we all love uncle Xi, he also help poor Vnese got Jobs in Luxshare, TCL,Lenovo.

even our Iron bro still cant have job in Luxshare now :laugh:

Last edited:
From the leader of a village to the leader of the country step by step.
Well, they are all very strong working experience.

From the leader of a village to the leader of the country step by step.
Well, they are all very strong working experience.
But seem like Xi is suitable for working in Mao's pig farm (as he was) more than being a CN leader :laugh:

Xi Mengze hides before the public. She wants to become a famous singer like her mother Peng Liyuang. However Xi Jingping is against her wish.
Her father wants her to become the communist leader of China in the future.
Only the North Korean pseudo-Communist Juche government practices dynastic handoff.

Thats why there r 600 millions poor starving Cnese plus 205 millions jobless Cnese now.

A leader who know Nothing abt handling economy but only good at cutting grass and raising pig in Mao's pig farms will only lead that country to chaos and civil war .:coffee:
China is far more developed in Vietnam lol ... what are you trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom