What's new

Xi Mingze: Who is Chinese president Xi Jinping's daughter?

America, EU, Japan, Korea, Taiwan ... will try to kidnap her.
I am very sure ii made a thread about this before. Its like a deja vu.

The girl in the photo(grown adult) is NOT her, becos how the Crown princess looks like is a mystery n secret, its likely the MSS have released multiple photos of supposedly her(on Google search) to confuse would be kidnappers. Even on baidu, a search for her name netted an error.

Only the North Korean pseudo-Communist Juche government practices dynastic handoff.

China is far more developed in Vietnam lol ... what are you trying to say.
We will be get developed Just a matter of time.
As long as Xi lives he is the king of China. He promotes himself. If not dynasty style what then? I hope he remains healthy developing no mental illness. Mao Zedong refused to wash himself when getting old.

One child policy
We will be get developed Just a matter of time.
As long as Xi lives he is the king of China. He promotes himself. If not dynasty style what then? I hope he remains healthy developing no mental illness. Mao Zedong refused to wash himself when getting old.
Mao got his power through the barrel of the gun, so he was an exception, he was not selected by China'a merit based leader selection system, all Chinese leaders after him had to go through the selection system and comply with collective leadership of CCP and they all served China very well, that's why China becomes the fastest growing country in the whole human history.

You should worry more about Trump's mental health, not Xi's.

13a352eb091c0b9fd3d97009555acfda.png

Back
Top Bottom