What's new

Xbox One Discussions

I've always been a loyal fan of ps.
I liked the Xbox 360. I used to own both ps3 and 360.

I sold off the 360 when I bought a gaming pc.

I agree with you, when it comes to sports games like FIFA consoles along with big television screens are better.
But what I play on the pc are games like dota.
which gaming pc did u buy?

The design doesn't look all that good.

You want star trek design? And what would you do to the design kiss and make love to it?:lol: Please people its a complete entertainment package realize its productively not the colorful looks.

Im completely new to this stuff.

What will you guys suggest if I go to buy one?
first thing u ought to know that theres no way u can compare console with gaming pc .my gaming pc's case+power supply costs almost double than xbox 360 so ur first decision should be whether u want to buy a console or u wanna build/buy a gaming pc

Microsoft clarification to the "can't use used games"

As the questions mounted in the hours after the launch event, Microsoft issued the following statement (via the site of Xbox Live head honcho Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb):

We know there is some confusion around used games on Xbox One and wanted to provide a bit of clarification on exactly what we've confirmed today. While there have been many potential scenarios discussed, today we have only confirmed that we designed Xbox One to enable our customers to trade in and resell games at retail. Beyond that, we have not confirmed any specific scenarios. Another piece of clarification around playing games at a friend's house -- should you choose to play your game at your friend's house, there is no fee to play that game while you are signed in to your profile.

The Xbox One looks-like a VCR dinosaur from the 20th century. I don't know what Microsoft were thinking when they chose such a poor design. They do realise they're targeting the teenage market and not old pensioners.

Not sure if I'll buy this or not or to go for a Play Station instead this time. Wish they had a better design...

Xbox%20concept%20render-580-75.jpg

16cb22f04bf65d8168a7bfb29186ba00.jpg

xbox-720-concept.jpg

730xbox-720-console-concept-design-David-Hansson.jpg

Xbox_720_by_charmingblue19.jpg

xbox720.jpg

i don't want to be in any arguments but its on top of my buy list now! :)

i don't want to be in any arguments but its on top of my buy list now! :)

That's the spirit! Just because its design is not what some people wanted, just because Microsoft has decided to look into the Future regarding things people hate it...

PS. PS4 And Xbox One are both powerful systems except PS4 is blurred so far :lol: but I know Sony stresses on flashy colorful device that's not the criteria to buy a product just because it looks sxy. And then the copy of Kinetic like device by Sony shame on them. Both consoles have no baackward compatibility so how is Sony in lead? Both specs are somewhat the same, people complain Xbox One $500GB hard drive we know that Microsoft offered Cloud saving that is as much as $5GB as well as It would later come in larger hard drive capacity Just like Xbox 360 Slim version 4gb, 250gb, 320gb something better be kept secret, also we know Microsoft has the habit of upgrading hardware after a few months what if Microsoft releases better specs ahead of next year E3 not this coming E3.

Myself I will buy it Next Year after E3 i have no reason to buy new console as I have as many as 16 games to complete and it would take a year out of busy life.

which gaming pc did u buy?

Custom built. I got all the components together with the help of a friend who had made one himself.
I bought all the components separately, Intel i5 quad core processor, 1TB hard drive, Corsair 16GB DDR3 ram and a 2gb GTX 660 graphics card.

Custom built. I got all the components together with the help of a friend who had made one himself.
I bought all the components separately, Intel i5 quad core processor, 1TB hard drive, Corsair 16GB DDR3 ram and a 2gb GTX 660 graphics card.
im also building btw where did u get the parts from?

Yes, in London.

I don't know where you can get components in Pakistan.
You'll probably have get them shipped.
yeah i created a thread about shipping btw do u have any experience with courier services in england

Back
Top Bottom