What's new

X-2 ATD-X Japans Stealthfighter now in the Air !

Oh my god! So Awesome! Absolutely beautiful!

That owl of yours is just great!

oh what? The fighter? I dont know, it looks kinda like the Shenyang j31 prototype.

Last edited:
Hope Japanese unleash their defence potential in full swing. Time has come to awaken the beast... Watch out China. Independent defence systems of Japan is coming back to life after 6 decades. Good news for all Anti China block

Test flight take off in 20 Seconds. May I know the thrust of its engine. ?

Hope Japanese unleash their defence potential in full swing. Time has come to awaken the beast... Watch out China. Independent defence systems of Japan is coming back to life after 6 decades. Good news for all Anti China block

Watch out for what? The Japanese only attacks during calamities like Chinese civil wars. A united China is always well beyond the match of Japan.

Also, have you Indians forgotten the atrocities committed by the Japanese against Indian soldiers?

Watch out for what? The Japanese only attacks during calamities like Chinese civil wars. A united China is always well beyond the match of Japan.

Also, have you Indians forgotten the atrocities committed by the Japanese against Indian soldiers?

They have the memory of a goldfish, they voted for Modi despite the fact that he committed horrible crimes only a few years earlier.

They have the memory of a goldfish, they voted for Modi despite the fact that he committed horrible crimes only a few years earlier.

Fact? Can you name "1" organisation where Modi has been proved culprit ? lol
Except madarsa graduates, no one says so. Get educated and updated.

The Japanese just managed a initial flight of an DEMONSTRATOR and the Indian starting bragging again , talking of Japan overtaking China in aviation is simply a joke. It has no internal weapon bay, not even avionics. It is just to demonstrate the concept vision by the Japanese. Then Japan needs to go back to drawing board and design a workable 5th generation fighter. Finally, they need to produce the prototype and used for varies testing. You can imagine how long it will take to complete it into operational status. Japan is far from putting an operation 5th gen fighter into service. I expect latest by 2030 :D

Beautiful. Great to see it fly.... Congrats!

Fact? Can you name "1" organisation where Modi has been proved culprit ? lol
Except madarsa graduates, no one says so. Get educated and updated.

Only a complete Idiot would call Modi innocent, even the US didn't let him enter the country until he became Prime Minister.

Only a complete Idiot would call Modi innocent, even the US didn't let him enter the country until he became Prime Minister.
Idiot? I dare you , name "1 (one ) " institution which has declared Modi as culprit . Else by your logic every law institution in the world is idiot , I would assume...

Narrainder Modi Could be Arrested in London for war crimes and genocide???
Lol

I wonder we are in 2016, aren't we?

2 Things

1. No any institution in UK has as of present "declared" him a criminal .

I guess you understand some English at least.

2. The person writing the article seems a keyboard earlier with little to no education, a person who cannot even spell correctly ....

And I wonder why didn't he exercised his right, didn't he claimed in the article that he has enough proofs ?

Try again and try better lol, best of luck.

Narrainder Modi Could be Arrested in London for war crimes and genocide???
Lol

I wonder we are in 2016, aren't we?

2 Things

1. No any institution in UK has as of present "declared" him a criminal .

I guess you understand some English at least.

2. The person writing the article seems a keyboard earlier with little to no education, a person who cannot even spell correctly ....

And I wonder why didn't he exercised his right, didn't he claimed in the article that he has enough proofs ?

Try again and try better lol, best of luck.

Modi is just as guilty as Hafiz Saeed.

Actually, it takes 17 sec to take off.

I dont know, it looks kinda like the Shenyang j31 prototype.
They all look alike
maxresdefault.jpg

635780240848866467-2178525.jpg

9433.jpg

But they differ in size
img20151128105721344.png

41e195da0ec26b156d8a2ebd80161a5e.jpg

The ATD-X will be used as a technology demonstrator and research prototype to determine whether domestic advanced technologies for a fifth generation fighter aircraft are viable. The fighter prototype was expected to be fully developed by 2018′ the ATD-X program will then lead to a F-3 fighter expected to be produced in 2027

8a903847-6832-402a-a2ee-94115d2e80d7.jpg

atd-x_shinshin_generation_5_stealth_in_action.jpg

c4753-shinshin-atd-x-f-3-weapon-bays-mil-avia.jpg

https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/japan-stealth-fighter-jet/

Back
Top Bottom