What's new

ww3 senario and pakistan

I think it will be

Turkey/Pakistan/Iran/Syria/Libya/Algeria/Egypt/Lebanon/China/Indonesia/Mujahideen/North Korea/
vs
Greece/India/Israel/France/Britain/USA/South Korea/other Euro countries

amirite?

You will never, ever see China and Indonesia on the same side. Ever.

If we do not reduce Indonesia to a pile of rubble in the next war, it is due to our charity alone.

Indonesia has purged Chinese twice - the promainland communists in 1960 (with US support) and then the pro taiwan people that remained in 1998. It is due to a rabid racist hatred towards Chinese people in the Indonesian barbarians.

WW3 would be extremely complex, and there won't be just 2 sides. For one, Russia and China are allies but so are Russia and India. China and Pakistan are allies but what about Pakistan and US? Both Greece and Turkey are part of NATO, do they dare fight against each other? Everyone is allied to another ally's enemy. Even Japan and South Korea hate each other but both are uncle sam's pets.

planetwarrior..kuwait jordan and lebanon what do they have to fight israel?
Turkey? while Palestinians were bombed for 22 days/nights those nice painted turkish f-16s were sleeping in hangers what makes you think turkey would declare war on israel for iran all turkey would do is condemn it or temporary will suspend all ties..

I don't care about the world for now :rofl:
If we take Kashmir back than we will win WW3 :rofl:

I think it will be

Turkey/Pakistan/Iran/Syria/Libya/Algeria/Egypt/Lebanon/China/Indonesia/Mujahideen/North Korea/
vs
Greece/India/Israel/France/Britain/USA/South Korea/other Euro countries

amirite?

hey wt happened to usa and russia...?

mmmm means you are happy with WW3 as long as India is out.

We dont want anymore WW wars. The earlier two have done alot of damage to the humanity.
I beg to differ...

I always have smile when I hear WW2. This was the event which gave India its independence. And I'm sure, it was not only for Indians.

Imagine what would have happened if Hitler did not attach Poland?? I'll be still under the British rule.

Well....Sorry to say Pakistan even combined with Afghanistan, can not beat India. With all respect but these two nation does not enough power to beat India. After China it would be different story ofcourse.

But If you are counting all your mighty alies, which I doubt other will support you against India. May I have the pleasure of introducing you India's weak allies.

USA + UK + Russia + EU + Israel + Japan + Australia + .... (countless)

Ground realities hurts. Chanakya music!!

** I added Japan and Australia with the same assumption as China would Join with Pakistan.

That post was PW's way of humour. Enjoy if you can. There was nothing degrading that he said for Pakistan. :wave:

P.S. --> I have all respect for China. I know India, China, Russia or for that matter, any other country would not like be involved in other's mess. This post was just to wake up people from their dreams.

man have a sense of humor yourself

And then How about Russia and India join hands to attack Pakistan and celebrate Christmas in Islamabad. :P nice scenario right ?

lol u wanted to have breakfast in lahore in 65 and now want to celebrate christmas in isb ... lol

ny way ur welcome to try :angel:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the UK allies with china. British-China ties go back since the 1700's, and while everything from 1840-1949 was mostly British Empire plundering China (and most of the rest of the world), it did repent somewhat.

After all it was the first Western country to recognize China, in 1950, 25 years before most other Western countries, and is the biggest European investor in China.

Once their empire fell apart, they knew how to survive between the large powers. Britain today is no threat to China at all, it's power cannot be compared to the British Empire days. Nothing but good can come out of strong British-Chinese ties. In terms of which US ally is the least threatening and most beneficial to China, Britain comes on top.

I beg to differ...

I always have smile when I hear WW2. This was the event which gave India its independence. And I'm sure, it was not only for Indians.

Imagine what would have happened if Hitler did not attach Poland?? I'll be still under the British rule.

i will rather say WW2 was the event that gave india, Pakistan :wave:

arab contribution in such a scenario will be higher oil prices which will only screw us. there are only few arab countries which might even think of joinin any war. they are princely dictators living a lavish life with nothing to worry about. y the hell will they think of a war.

If India invade Pakistan, it is reasonable for China to believe that the joint army of Tibet Government on-exile and Indian army will attack China for Tibet independence.

We have seen three wars after 62, but India never attacked Tibet in that occasions!! If you are a knowledgeable person that you will never open two fronts at the same time! It can be dangerous. Instead of that engage your enemies at different times so that you can concentrate your forces on them. Actually India never attacked any country on her own first.

There is very very rare chance of India joining any WW3 until is been directly attacked.

arab contribution in such a scenario will be higher oil prices which will only screw us. there are only few arab countries which might even think of joinin any war. they are princely dictators living a lavish life with nothing to worry about. y the hell will they think of a war.

Good observation. Due to Iraq war, Iranian isolation and recent oil price hike only oil producing countries specially Arab states got benefit.

We have seen three wars after 62, but India never attacked Tibet in that occasions!! If you are a knowledgeable person that you will never open two fronts at the same time! It can be dangerous. Instead of that engage your enemies at different times so that you can concentrate your forces on them. Actually India never attacked any country on her own first.

There is very very rare chance of India joining any WW3 until is been directly attacked.

Good observation. Due to Iraq war, Iranian isolation and recent oil price hike only oil producing countries specially Arab states got benefit.

Very true. Generals on all three sides are much more coolheaded than we are, and do not take political feelings into account when attacking. It would be very unwise, in a world war, for either China to launch an attack on India, or India to attack China, and if Pakistan attacks premeptively India, we really can't help them, since in WW3 our logical battlefield is east asia, in Korea, Japan and the South Sea. If India attacks pre-emptively though I've already illustrated a few examples of what the drawbacks for india may be.

Back
Top Bottom