What's new

WTO rules for Hong Kong in its trade dispute with US

I'm sure people complies with the ruling means it's pointless. Now, that's a stupid argument. And you forgot your argument is that the WTO ruling is pointless because countries do not abide by it.

PCA arbitration is full of holes as it is an actual arbitration that lacks jurisdiction based on the UNCLOS article. That's why it has to misrepresent China's claim as that of historic right instead of historic title, making the ruling completely irrelevant as that has nothing to do with what's claimed. Maybe your wife can tell you how that works.
lol, whatever you say buddy. PCA don't know shit about historical right and title, and you are right and million of lawyer who served the PCA is wrong, happy??

I no longer want to be part of this "Discussion", if you can call it that., this is as useless and pointless to talking about rules and law to a people like you as much as what UN or WTO can actually do.

And my wife don't do fantasy (well, maybe in the bedroom but that's another story) and if you want my wife to school you about law and order, I am happy to do it if you would pay for her fee.

Last edited:
US fanboy. See for yourself

Talk of the US potentially leaving the World Trade Organization (WTO) intensified on Wednesday, after the multilateral trading body ruled that Washington's tariffs on Chinese goods violated international rules, and US officials harshly criticized the ruling and renewed threats of leaving the body Washington helped create over two decades ago.

A potential US withdrawal from the WTO could upend the global trade order that has been largely dominated by the US. But the global community has been preparing for such a scenario for years, as Washington has increasingly become a destructive rather than constructive force not just at the WTO but also in the rules-based global trade system in recent years, Chinese experts noted.

lol, whatever you say buddy. PCA don't know shit about historical right and title, and you are right and million of lawyer who served the PCA is wrong, happy??

I no longer want to be part of this "Discussion", if you can call it that., this is as useless and pointless to talking about rules and law to a people like you as much as what UN or WTO can actually do.

And my wife don't do fantasy (well, maybe in the bedroom but that's another story) and if you want my wife to school you about law and order, I am happy to do it if you would pay for her fee.

No. PCA know the difference between right and title very well. Unfortunately, they don't have jurisdiction over title, so they have to misinterpret Chinese claim as right in order to make a ruling. One doesn't need to be a lawyer to know what's stated by the claimant and what's stated by the arbitration of the claim doesn't even match.

The US is now complaining that WTO is heavily bias in favor of China and discriminating US -- and its seriously consider quitting WTO now. If not US will bypass WTO. And often, US will resort to legal gangsterism to break down competitors -- such as Alstom.

Today the only thing US want is unilateral trading action that favors herself, and also to kick Chinese out of entire world trading system.

But then if US just leave WTO, US will be kick out of world system and become sort of a pariah. I guess the only reason why USA is still in WTO is because she cannot convince her western ally to do lock step and set up WTO 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom