What's new

Writings of Ben Gurion on Pakistan

that has been established. you have nothing to provide for evidence therefore your assertions are false.

that is your opinion. do you have any documented evidence that what i postulate is false?

that is your opinion. do you have any documented evidence that what i postulate is false?

The one who makes the assertion has to provide evidence first.

For example, I could say that your mother is a filthy disease ridden whore without any evidence. You can then ask, do I have evidence if Retired Troll's mother is a filthy disease ridden whore?

Would it then be appropriate if I asked if you have evidence that your mother is NOT a filthy disease ridden whore? That would not be appropriate.

The one who makes the assertion has to provide evidence first.

This is not a legally binding assertion.

It can best be described as a theory based on observations which will be documented as history in the future.

This is not a legally binding assertion.

It can best be described as a theory based on observations which will be documented as history in the future.

It's not legally binding, I never said it was. Usually one presents evidence if making an assertion, which you have yet to do. But you claim you do not, therefore your assertions are thus far, false.

However, your mythical observations are not even presented.

It's not legally binding, I never said it was. Usually one presents evidence if making an assertion, which you have yet to do. But you claim you do not, therefore your assertions are thus far, false.

However, your mythical observations are not even presented.

Most right wing media in Pakistan blames the Arabs and cites end of times prophecy for destruction of Arabs.

It also propagates some prophecies of Persians helping conquer Hind.

Meanwhile it is also propagated that Arabs have forsaken religion adding in the religious card in the mix.

You can counter these claims academically while keeping your mother out of it.

Most right wing media in Pakistan blames the Arabs and cites end of times prophecy for destruction of Arabs.

It also propagates some prophecies of Persians helping conquer Hind.

Meanwhile it is also propagated that Arabs have forsaken religion adding in the religious card in the mix.

You can counter these claims academically while keeping your mother out of it.

Finally! It only took 50 posts (including one of your mother) to get here :)

Do you have links? Video clips?

I'm not really interested to debunk religious fairy tales as I don't take religion seriously. But I am interested in right wing mullah media and what they are saying. Do you have any names of these right wing media personalities?

Ok so Persians will help conquer India in the future? Did Prophet Muhammad assert this? I have never heard this from any Pakistani. And also, maybe Prophet is referring to Pakistanis here, but since there was no Pakistan at that time, maybe Prophet said Persians instead.

Arabs forsaking religion? That's very vague statement. What does that even mean? Sure maybe some Arabs have, but not all certainly. Most Arabs are not atheist and still pray, fast, etc.

Let's assume that the destruction of the Arabs is a central part of Islamic prophecy (it's probably not) and that all Pakistanis will eventually believe in it (they probably will never). Is that really a bad thing to believe in if it's part of your belief system?

Finally! It only took 50 posts (including one of your mother) to get here :)

Do you have links? Video clips?

I'm not really interested to debunk religious fairy tales as I don't take religion seriously. But I am interested in right wing mullah media and what they are saying. Do you have any names of these right wing media personalities?

Ok so Persians will help conquer India in the future? Did Prophet Muhammad assert this? I have never heard this from any Pakistani. And also, maybe Prophet is referring to Pakistanis here, but since there was no Pakistan at that time, maybe Prophet said Persians instead.

Arabs forsaking religion? That's very vague statement. What does that even mean? Sure maybe some Arabs have, but not all certainly. Most Arabs are not atheist and still pray, fast, etc.

Let's assume that the destruction of the Arabs is a central part of Islamic prophecy (it's probably not) and that all Pakistanis will eventually believe in it (they probably will never). Is that really a bad thing to believe in if it's part of your belief system?

If i feed you will I have to digest it for you as well?

If you are so disconnected with Pakistan then why come to the country's defence forum?

Back
Top Bottom