What's new

Writer of NYT piece about Pakistan india engagment now being abused online..and she is surprised !

Hopefully the world will finally wake up to Hindutva terror/trolls.

The difference between Nazi germany and Hindutva is that Nazis didn't have a population of a billion.

Dude You downed a Mig 21 not F 22 whats the hype... Indians has had courage to chase you back in your territory Pakistan planes didn't even chase them back inside india

The hype is that despite India being much larger in every term (geography, population, economy, military budget, military size), the only thing that BOTH sides agree upon is that India lost 6 IAF men + their helo and 1 IAF man (POW - returned) + his jet, while Pakistan lost nothing.

I am talking solely about the facts that BOTH sides agree upon.

Now, let's assume that we go with what each side claims: all of the above, plus a jet lost on each side (PAF F-16 and IAF Su-30) --- the tally is still on our side!

So, it's looking pretty bleak for India. A much bigger and richer military is not supposed to get its *** kicked like this. It's not even supposed to maintain parity --- it's supposed to beat the smaller guy with much bigger odds. Unfortunately, India hasn't been fighting much while Pakistan has been engaged in a war against terrorism for over a decade. We're battlehardened and ready.

Peace.

Why would we...he was treated and send back..while we can humour about it for next 10 years
By the way he liked our tea..supposedly we make better tea

Hopefully the world will finally wake up to Hindutva terror/trolls.

The difference between Nazi germany and Hindutva is that Nazis didn't have a population of a billion.
Both share the same symbol and ideology

You forgot to mention downing an F16 by our mig21...that too in their territory

I will wait for Abhinandan's response.. Pakistani couldn't make him speak 'I didnt shot any plane and wouldn't change my statement when i go back'. I do not trust any media Indian or Pakistani.
His recorded video is a beating around the bush and cuts no 1 full statement

So where is the debris of f-16? Are you telling me there is no picture out there ? Hiding a F-16 debris in todays Social media world is simply not possible. Your balakot strike is also finding no ears in the international media because satellite imagery shows something else.

While you were thinking for 13 days and carried out a failed attack at night , PAF came inside India within 24 hours locked on the Bridgade HQ and didnt shoot on purpose. It shot a mig and took the wing commander as pow and thrn returned him within 2 days. Utter humiliation for Modi

Alright alright we get it; you hate the F-16 because Modi has to make money with the Rafales. Sheesh, so many Indian trolls we have to play whack-a-mole with these pests.

We just need to look at the difference between India and Pakistan we sent their pilot back look how they sent a prisoner back with missing body parts

We got some new Indian members that think here that by continuously posting their vomit people will believe it lol post facts not opinions lol

As for the lady being targeted by trolls that's what the Indians do you dont support their fake narrative they get personal lol inferior complex not capable of any kind of comprehension

ur ispr didnt said u downed su 30.. only IAF said they did f16

Nah u dint cross the air space any one can do it.. u stayed n ur territory next time come in like we did

Yeap we did. Check your airforce chiefs statement. We dropped bombs in the open near military installations in rajauri and nowshera to send a message. And we did it within 24 hours instead of waiting for 14 days and then carrying out a botched operation.

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...installations-in-kashmir-says-report/1500596/

Nah u dint cross the air space any one can do it.. u stayed n ur territory next time come in like we did

Please show me where the IAF said in their press conference that they downed an F-16. They showed a missile cap as evidence that an F-16 may have been used, but that's about it. Obviously that F-16 missile hit something and exploded, leaving just a twisted metal cap.

And our ISPR did say we downed two IAF jets --- let's say the other jet was a Mirage 2000. Doesn't make a big difference to my argument.

Peace.

The world is pissing on these filthy rapist Indians. The IAF got humiliated and now the vegans are having a hard time to accept the realities. Experts all over the world are sharing their analyses and India is being taken apart.

Last edited:

IAF never said they did..they say per eye witness report they think..see they want plausible deniability ...

Next they will claim it was mirage/jf17 if we line up all f16s

Back
Top Bottom