What's new

Wow what is happening to Pakistan stock exchange. Market up by 1215 points.

they came to power to cater for the rich. the poor were ditched on day 1
Yes and then they squeeze more taxes from poor along with heavy bills either to subsidize Jahangir tareen sugar mill or like this balling out mafias...
IK was right ..when he was in opposition asking people to send money through hundi and not to pay taxes to corrupt government..

Till yesterday , when Stock market was falling . Everyone here was like “Stock market doesn’t tell you anything about economy. It doesn’t effect economy” and when it suddenly shoot up, now everyone is saying economh rising economy stabilizing.... why this hypocrasy ? What you say, then atleast stick to it.

Yes and then they squeeze more taxes from poor along with heavy bills either to subsidize Jahangir tareen sugar mill or like this balling out mafias...
IK was right ..when he was in opposition asking people to send money through hundi and not to pay taxes to corrupt government..

Visionary.

I think LHC is hearing that case. So i cannot say much on that but why are you surprised that PM of Pakistan is helping his friends to loot, pillage and rape the country? Happens everytime.

Don't you think "system" is better suit and better fit in you sentence.

The system is under direct protectorate of the PM.

Visionary.

I think LHC is hearing that case. So i cannot say much on that but why are you surprised that PM of Pakistan is helping his friends to loot, pillage and rape the country? Happens everytime.
Actually yes..after all dost he dost k kam ata ha..chaey zulfi bukhare ho, janagir tarren ya faisal vadwa...Every PM does that...and legacy is continue..

Actually yes..after all dost he dost k kam ata ha..chaey zulfi bukhare ho, janagir tarren ya faisal vadwa...Every PM does that...and legacy is continue..

told you before

he is helping feudal and corrupt negotiate NRO

Just Ban dollar !!! for Local consumption for 30 Days our Dollar hoarders will be sorry

This are the fruits of paper money. Read about it you morons

Visionary.

The system is under direct protectorate of the PM.

This is factually incorrect. Wild swings due to investor speculation reflect a mismanaged exchange. Bourses in advanced countries have a number of safeguards to discourage speculation. These range from tight regulatory framework for listed companies, a strong watchdog agency, to circuit breakers on intra-day trading. The PM has not created the present mess and cannot be blamed without strong evidence.

This happened in 2016 too, let's just hope this time we can sustain it.

It might not be management earnings technique as the growth is pretty much significant and with management earning techniques, you can't just put that much growth because it becomes visible.

Pakistanis. I swear. No matter what political party they support they’re blind. Because they support political parties and people more than their government. When the stock market was going down And The Noonies and PPP supporters were complaining, the PTI supporters said that it doesn’t show anything.
Now that it’s going up, the PTI supporters are backtracking and The Noonies and PPP are still complaining like morons.
The worst part is, if it was either the PMLN government or the PPP government. Their supporters would make an even bigger deal about how they’re fixing the country magically.
What’s positive for your country, no matter under what government, must be supported and acknowledged, what’s bad for your country. No matter under what government must be stopped. Please don’t be blind…
But who am I kidding. They’ll never listen.

Well SM was on 55000 in previous Govt.Pti Frogs r celebrating on 34000.these idiots don't even know counting.o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom