What's new

Wow what is happening to Pakistan stock exchange. Market up by 1215 points.

20 families control it.
It is not the stock market as is in other countries. Only few companies are listed there. They can be up and down as their masters want It to..
It really doesn't represent the economic situation of the country

Well SM was on 55000 in previous Govt.Pti Frogs r celebrating on 34000.these idiots don't even know counting.o_O
A few days ago you were the person claiming this shows no betterment in government because stock exchange increase don’t matter. Now look at you changing it as soon as it goes up. Please at least use sources and basic facts to back up your arguments. You’ve provided nothing to this forum yet. Even being politically unaligned. Patwaris are the dumbest and most hated group that exist just because of how uneducated you people are in terms of politics and economics. Oh, why are your “leaders” in jail again after leaving the country is crippling debt may I ask? Why isn’t the country magically fixed by the powers of nawaz after he got 3 terms…I think there’s a little hint in the fact that he got removed all three times. :)

Well SM was on 55000 in previous Govt.Pti Frogs r celebrating on 34000.these idiots don't even know counting.o_O
I would have said get well soon to you, but sadly there is no cure for stunted growth.

Market was supposed to rebound some of the main factors are:
  • PKR vs $ exchange rates have reached PPP level.
  • CAD situation has improved remarkably.
  • According to Fitch's report discount rates are going to remain stable at least till December
  • Inflation will peak out around Oct
  • Market P/E had already come down to 6.xxx making it very cheap
  • P/B for most scrips had come down to less than 1
  • Govt Consideration of launching MSF through NIT
  • IMF deal
  • and Deferred payment oil facilty
Market has recovered more than 8% and change (KMI30) in about 3 days, I think it will hover around 38000 (KSE100) for a while and post sep/oct should reach 45k(KSE100) levels again.

Oh brother market was at 55,000 level, silly me for having wrong data which says highest level PSX touched was 52,876 on 24th May 2017.o_O

X6kUVE7.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom