What's new

Wow what a security plan

I am looking forward to draw a couple of good shapes on your forehead, hands and cheeks with hennah in your wedding. Don't worry I won't do that but after we get you into a coma. :drag:

No wedding for me till the freedom of Kashmir and Palestine ! Which means I'm going to be 'forever alone' and 'free' ! :P

P.S I'm going to draw a sign with henna on your buttt that says 'Saddam was here and so was I' ! :D

No wedding for me till the freedom of Kashmir and Palestine ! Which means I'm going to be 'forever alone' and 'free' ! :P

Oh, so you will never get married?!
on_the_quiet[1].gif

P.S I'm going to draw a sign with henna on your buttt that says 'Saddam was here and so was I' ! :D
Do you find me so pity that I would give this embedded threat a hoot?! For your information, no one, not a living creature will touch my bumm, not anymore.
kar[1].gif

Oh, so you will never get married?!
on_the_quiet[1].gif

Do you find me so pity that I would give this embedded threat a hoot?! For your information, no one, not a living creature will touch my bumm, not anymore.
kar[1].gif

Never...I dunno but if 'freedom' is my birth-right...I can atleast dream of living the rest of my days as a bachelor !

'Anymore'....! *eludes to what happened when Saddam really was there the last time* :P

How can ppl not like Mehendi? :angry: It looks beautiful on hands...I am crazy abt it...I wait anxiously for Eid, the whole yr, mainly coz on Eid, I have to put on Mehendi on my hands... Also, I love its smell too :D...

Some people just dont like how the mehndi hands look a little after. :)

How can ppl not like Mehendi? :angry: It looks beautiful on hands...I am crazy abt it...I wait anxiously for Eid, the whole yr, mainly coz on Eid, I have to put on Mehendi on my hands... Also, I love its smell too
:D...

Blasphemy !

Okay I'll forgive you just this once because you're my sister but only just this once...! Never praise 'mehndi' in my presence ever again ! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom