What's new

Wow what a security plan

my mehndi hands will never ever touch u ,mujhe apni mehdi khrab naee karne :angry::angry:

Tu kisss chotei bhai ki aaap baat kar rahei theeein ? Mein bicharaa 22 saaal ka bachaa aur aaap 32 saal ki meri Apa ! :cry:

good arm strong ki sisters ko uss k peeche bhagtae hein .mehdi wale hath ..:lol:

Mujhe asaal mein Mehndi sukhnei ke baad bhi usss seh bohat buraa feeling hotaa hai ! Jeee mein aaye tou Mehndi laganei aur lagwanei walllei ko jail mein band kar doon !

Your in KSA right now...why don't you apply some Mehndi on Mosa's hands...hes still here on this thread for this exact reason ! :D

:woot:

That's funny, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :rofl:

I never go near mehndi personally, but since when did men start applying it? :rofl:

If I ever have to apply mehndi on someone's hands, I will make sure its a girl's hands. Preferably a girl that looks like Megan Fox. :D

:woot:

That's funny, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :rofl:

I never go near mehndi personally, but since when did men start applying it? :rofl:

If I ever have to apply mehndi on someone's hands, I will make sure its a girl's hands. Preferably a girl that looks like Megan Fox. :D

I thought that you had Sahir Lodhi and Begum Nawazish Ali as your idols in life ! :P

Wow what a security plan, by blocking all local mobile networks. .. ye Govt aur fauj dono...

They failed to deliver anything... not even capable to secure military installations ... 10 - 15 s*** destoryed millions of assets which we bought for DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN. For such security issue that ***** govt block mobile networks.

See HOW MUCH CAPABLE PERSON we have in our TOP GOVT AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS who thought that blocking mobile services across the nation will stop Terrorist attack.

PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HAFIZ!:tdown:

"No mobile service in major parts of all the provincial and federal capitals.... People cannot even call Police or Ambulance in case of emergencies especially if one is on the road!

Hats off to whoever invented this innovative idea of counter terrorism!"

This is because Pakistanis are sending threatening SMS to India... according to Indians.
Pakistan responded swiftly because India is MFN.

oh my GOD 32 HAHAHHAHA ......ABHI TO MERE EDUCATION BHI COMPLETE NAEE HUE UNCLE :angry::angry:

YE ARM STRONG KA DOUSRA ATTACK BARE APPA BANA KAR ...:angry::angry:

Education tou meri bhi complete nahin hoiii parr apni chootei bhai ko purei Ramazan mein eik 'Iftari' nahin karwai...'Sehri' bana kar bheej na tou bohat door ki baaat ! Kaisee Apa hain aaap ? :cry:

If those hands covered in Mehndi ever touch me then I'm going to ask a Butcher (Kasaiii) to make Balochi Sajii out of you ! :P

Apaa Jee how can you stand the smell of Mehndi ? Mein tou apni behnoon aur ami ko haath nahin laganei deitaa when they've put Mehndi on !

My mom used to punish me by forcing me to see it and even put a drop on my hand of which I proceed to do my first surgical operation of cutting off all infected areas with least pain and blood possible....

I thought that you had Sahir Lodhi and Begum Nawazish Ali as your idols in life ! :P

Who are they? I have no idea who they are. :what:

Aren't those male names?

I have no problem with you idolizing both of them. :P

I am not gay. I have many female idols though, like Megan Fox. :D

NO NO NO ....KASAM SE NO.............:bad:

Kiya woh tumhari picture nahin thee avatar mein ? Bilkul Begum Nawazish Ali ! :P

Who are they? I have no idea who they are. :what:

Aren't those male names?

I have no problem with you idolizing both of them. :P

I am not gay. I have many female idols though, like Megan Fox. :D

One is a transvastite while other is one of them overly metrosexual guys that anyone of us feels like punching just because they're like that !

I hate them more than Mehndi and thats saying something !:D

Tag team champions of Pak...RM and AZ are being closely watched by MMS and co....Their incredible moves might be copied in India as well. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom