What's new

Wow!!! Turkey to NATIONALIZE the F-16s

Archdemon please dont drail the thread . topic is abut f-16 kits

so come back dears first of all very very hot congssssssssssss:toast_sign:

now qes is PAF f-16 which going upgrade in TAI used turkish kits or US kits . as i remember paf buy from us mlu kits.

Why would anyone post so many pictures of Heron in a completely irrelevant thread about Turkey's F-16 upgrades?

There are so many obssessed, complexed losers in this world. :(

It is one of the reasons he joined.

I think it is great that we are expanding our integration to the block 40 and 50 F-16s. It will have TAI and Aselsan gain much more knowledge which we can use in our on fighter aircraft project.

Integration of indigenous systems on aircraft of Lockheed Martin origin is known to be a difficult undertaking. TAI and Aselsan’s take on the project and F-16s “nationalization” at the Block 50 level is expected to offer Turkey a wide window of export and ‘transfer of technology’ (TOT) opportunities thanks to the F-16s widespread popularity around the world. Turkey will be able to sell these countries comprehensive modernization packages like the CCIP, individual sensors and weapon systems like targeting pods and missiles, as well as “nationalization” opportunities with direct TOT.

in order to equip Turkey’s vast fleet of F-16s with newly developed indigenous sensors and weapons such as Aselpod navigation and targeting system, various missiles and high-precision munitions produced and/or currently under development in Turkey.

The most important sections of this article...

Besides, New developed Aselsan "intelligent" MFD's willl alos be integrated on F-16's thanks to "özgür" project...

aselsangmhkokpiti.jpg

that's a claim too big to be honest , though personally speaking i would love to do a test check of its celsius & fahrenheit performance on that oven

its very high..

and cabatli.. great news indeed.. but what are these ammunition do you know the names of it?
plus is there any chance of getting source codes for f35? or are we going to use plug and play kits?

Özcan Ertem from TAI confirms that all the f-16's in TurAF will be carrying turkish mission computers by 2019. The process has probably started.

Turkey has great ideas F16 only lacks a aesa radar to make it a great fighter plane even better then its current status

Turkey is huge country as big as Saudi Arabia in square footage almost

F16 plus ADVANCE Avionics with unlimited upgrade possibilities makes F16 Turkish version really a very solid solid bird in air

Its better then wasting cash on over priced Euro Fighter crap that crashes every next day

^F16 block 60 and F16 IN do have AESA radar As far as I know.
And agreed, upgrading airframes is much better than buying new planes.
But LOL @ calling the eurofighter 'crap'

The most important sections of this article...

Besides, New developed Aselsan "intelligent" MFD's willl alos be integrated on F-16's thanks to "özgür" project...

aselsangmhkokpiti.jpg

Cabatli the CCIP upgrade is still undergoing right ? Are we now just adding some Turkish specific components to the aircraft ?

Back
Top Bottom