What's new

WOW!!Have a look at this !! TATA unveils Nexon compact SUV...

Brahmos_2

Reaction score
Country
India
1024x682xTata-Nexon-Side.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0VCXCJ7pLC.jpg

Tata Motors today unveiled the 'Jump', aka Nexon compact SUV, at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo. The new Nexon SUV is built on the same X1 platform on which Vista and the new Falcon family cars are being developed.

The new Tata Nexon derives power from a new 1.2-litre turbo petrol unit, called the 'Revotron' engine that delivers a peak power output of 83bhp with 140Nm of torque. Tata might introduce a new 2.2-litre DICOR Safari Strome's diesel engine-inspired powertrain, which will be developed at the company's own facility.

Tata-Nexon-Interiors.jpg

tata-nexon_625x300_81391593876.jpg

1024x682xTata-Nexon-India.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gNWBtrRlsy.jpg

1024x682xTata-Nexon-Rear.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bLhCHUQHqS.jpg

1024x682xTata-Nexon-Unveil.jpg.pagespeed.ic.V5TqbGDkgp.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Tata Unveils Nexon Compact SUV At 2014 Auto Expo | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

2014 Auto Expo: Tata displays Jump aka Nexon compact SUV - NDTVProfit.com

Last edited:
Concept is not bad. But its side rear view looks :bad:

If You look at the seats and floor space it looks like it does not have any transmission or any engine , i think it is bare basic frame

Looks good but displaying it as Nano suv would be more appropriate.

You guys should check out the new bikes revealed by Bajaj and HMC...

Engine.

That thing is 83 BHP!!! My motorcycle has almost double that much lol.

They should atleast put a 150 hp there, or it will be like a nano of suv's.

Most of the Hatchback in India has 60-70 BHP power. Powerful hatchback has 80.. Even Sedan and SUV don't have 120 BHP engine in India...

Most of the Hatchback in India has 60-70 BHP power. Powerful hatchback has 80.. Even Sedan and SUV don't have 120 BHP engine in India...

I know honda city had a 120 hp engine when I had one, verna was 110, safari had 150 iirc, so its there

Hatchbacks are mostle around 80 I agree, but this is an suv should have motr

I know honda city had a 120 hp engine when I had one, verna was 110, safari had 150 iirc, so its there

Hatchbacks are mostle around 80 I agree, but this is an suv should have motr

Its a compact SUV, so it have sufficient power to weight ratio.

Back
Top Bottom