What's new

Would Trump Be a Good President?

Trump for President

• Total voters
Screen-Shot-2015-06-12-at-10.47.26-PM.png

Rachel Dolezal is the Tan race witch is pretty common..only Trump is the true orange race.

Ron Paul and Rand Paul will never get elected as President. though I like'em both, but they are shills for Jews and have their best interests over Americans.

wiki of ron paul did give his position on israel, but he seems to not be a war-monger like obama, the bushes and clinton.

speaking of which, is it possible for hillary to simply take the baton from obama??

Rachel Dolezal is the Tan race witch is pretty common..only Trump is the true orange race.

Dolezal is a Slavic surname. No tan here, unless through sunbathing or solarium visits.

-----------------------

On topic-yes, elect Trump....so that his Slovenian wife can be the first lady! :lol:

you don't become a billionaire by being dumb.

Americans want change then Trump will surely give it to us :D

Obama was and is weak.

Trump was against invading Iraq, and said take the oil :D we should of token the oil. that's what everybody already thinks. now Iran,IS get that oil and China :(

Just watch any of his interview, he fumbles more than a football player, he explain his policy and retracts it 5 min later in another question. the guy is a duffer, being rich has nothing to do with how smart you are.

go for Trump he is a self made man can help turn around the economy .. good luck :usflag::pakistan:

No he wouldn't make a good president. Running a government is different from running a company.

6621246-1x1-940x940.jpg

Trump for the Dollar the White House and the Waffen SS, people would seriously vote for this clown?
The only thing he does is promote foot in mouth disease he is the best thing for the Clintons since George W

I would take either him or Jeb Bush over Hillary any day. A Hillary vs Trump race would be hilarious.

I always liked John McCain. A shame that he won't run for president.

The Republicans should gain the presidency again.

Trump is by default better than any Democratic candidate.

I would take either him or Jeb Bush over Hillary any day. A Hillary vs Trump race would be hilarious.

For the rest of the world yup for the Republicans not so much.

Trump would romp in with all the white angry over 80's i think that wins him Florida and Texas. Just dont count on the vote of anyone Mexican, gay, female, Muslim, evolutionist or worried that the girl that cares for thier kids at day care open carries a desert eagle.

For the rest of the world yup for the Republicans not so much.

Trump would romp in with all the white angry over 80's i think that wins him Florida and Texas. Just dont count on the vote of anyone Mexican, gay, female, Muslim, evolutionist or worried that the girl that cares for thier kids at day care open carries a desert eagle.

Is Jeb Bush not the favorite so far? Or I guess it's too early to tell. If he ends up being elected it will then be the third Bush president in less than 30 years!

@AMDR

What's the political legacy of John McCain and do Republican voters regret that he won't run for the presidency next year?

Back
Top Bottom