What's new

Would somebody please help me ?

Sorry bro, don't know much about these things.

@AUSTERLITZ @Dillinger @Icarus @Joe Shearer might be able to suggest you something.

Osprey Elite series.
Names - ww2 infantry assault tactics
ww2 winter tactics
ww2 jungle warfare tactics
ww2 airborne tactics
WW2 infantry tactics -platoon and squad
ww2 infantry tactics -company and battalion
ww2 street fighting tactics.

Osprey Publishing - Military History Books - Elite

Catalogue.

Best publishing house on mil history.infantry tactics has remained very similar to ww2 except for addition of ATGMSs and MANPAADs.

.Most are available for download over the net though.u have to look hard.Anyway start a conversation with me if u need.

Jhungary especially is a professional who has great knowledge in infantry combat[modern].I also discuss some tactics on my battle report threads on military history section,but those are erratic and deal with individual campaigns.

in0503 Lesson Organization, Elements, and Capabilities of an Infantry Battalion

On modern tactics u can read the series of excellent articles here,starting with this one.Just continue with the next button or go to the index for the wholes eries.

Osprey Elite series.
Names - ww2 infantry assault tactics
ww2 winter tactics
ww2 jungle warfare tactics
ww2 airborne tactics
WW2 infantry tactics -platoon and squad
ww2 infantry tactics -company and battalion
ww2 street fighting tactics.

Osprey Publishing - Military History Books - Elite

Catalogue.

Best publishing house on mil history.infantry tactics has remained very similar to ww2 except for addition of ATGMSs and MANPAADs.

.Most are available for download over the net though.u have to look hard.Anyway start a conversation with me if u need.

Jhungary especially is a professional who has great knowledge in infantry combat[modern].I also discuss some tactics on my battle report threads on military history section,but those are erratic and deal with individual campaigns.

in0503 Lesson Organization, Elements, and Capabilities of an Infantry Battalion

On modern tactics u can read the series of excellent articles here,starting with this one.Just continue with the next button or go to the index for the wholes eries.

Thanks ...

will try to get a copy of them. I guess I have to search a bit as in the link you shared, price is not in Rupees

Can anybody recommend me a book which deals with (describes) various Military tactics, combat tactics used by infantry (desert warfare, Jungle warfare, Mountain warfare etc.) ( may be from the famous battles that took place) ..?

Thank You

Try these. Gives you an insight of operations in varied terrain and includes how some important battles were fought at the tactical and strategic levels, and lessons learned. You can get them from Amazon.com

All the best.

Blitzkrieg to Desert Storm: The Evolution of Operational Warfare
By Robert Michael Citino

Jungle Warfare: Experience and Encounters
By JP Cross

The U.S. Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center Paperback – May 15, 2012
by Maj Gen Orlo K Steele

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=rdr_ext...ndex=books&field-author=Robert Michael Citino

Try these. Gives you an insight of operations in varied terrain and includes how some important battles were fought at the tactical and strategic levels, and lessons learned. You can get them from Amazon.com

All the best.

Blitzkrieg to Desert Storm: The Evolution of Operational Warfare
By Robert Michael Citino

Jungle Warfare: Experience and Encounters
By JP Cross

The U.S. Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center Paperback – May 15, 2012
by Maj Gen Orlo K Steele

Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom