What's new

Would somebody please help me ?

HunterKiller

Reaction score
Country
India
Can anybody recommend me a book which deals with (describes) various Military tactics, combat tactics used by infantry (desert warfare, Jungle warfare, Mountain warfare etc.) ( may be from the famous battles that took place) ..?

Thank You

Can anybody recommend me a book which deals with (describes) various Military tactics, combat tactics used by infantry (desert warfare, Jungle warfare, Mountain warfare etc.) ( may be from the famous battles that took place) ..?

Thank You
i watch military stuff in youtube specially war or military products' documentaries,then type war or military products name in google, you will earn much knowledge :enjoy:

Recently I was going through a book "Ghenghis Khan and the making of the modern world" by Jack Weatherford. It was fascinating and describes the inherent structure of the steppe warriors and where they out maneuvered their enemies across the world. You can also try anything about Alexander the Great. I like the ancient history more than the modern stuff. So that's all from me.

Sorry bro, don't know much about these things.

Its okay.. I am sure some of the senior members can help me .. Thanks for your time

Recently I was going through a book "Ghenghis Khan and the making of the modern world" by Jack Weatherford. It was fascinating and describes the inherent structure of the steppe warriors and where they out maneuvered their enemies across the world. You can also try anything about Alexander the Great. I like the ancient history more than the modern stuff. So that's all from me.

Thanks.. I'll surely try to get a copy of that.. anyway I was going through Empire Of The Moghul: Raiders From The North written by Alex Rutherford . It's though a great book, but didn't give much importance on military tactics..

Thanks.. I'll surely try to get a copy of that.. anyway I was going through Empire Of The Moghul: Raiders From The North written by Alex Rutherford . It's though a great book, but didn't give much importance on military tactics..

It's a fiction or non fiction?

i watch military stuff in youtube specially war or military products' documentaries,then type war or military products name in google, you will earn much knowledge

My internet is too slow for youtube stuffs :sad:

ancient aged war documentary also available in youtube. Anyway i am giving one war documentary link

As BDforever has suggested, Google might be a good start. However, if you're looking for an active military tactics doctrine info online, you might be SOL.

Curious, what do you need it for?

take your time to watch

are you always as grumpy as the cat in your avatar ..? ;)

As BDforever has suggested, Google might be a good start. However, if you're looking for an active military tactics doctrine info online, you might be SOL.

Curious, what do you need it for?

What's that SOL stands for..?

and I have some articles to write on .. Plus I'm getting curious :p:

And am a busy customer of flipkart too.

I'm sure you can't beat me on that :no: .. The pile of books on which I'm leaning now is the best evidence ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom