What's new

Would Pak-China relations been had the same ?

Pak China relations

• They would have been the same

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • China would have been closer to India

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

untitled

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A great what if in history ?
Would have Pak-China relations been the same if there was no animosity between India and Pakistan ?

Yes the relation will be the same as now. Because it has border conflict with India. And to counter India it has to keep alliance with Pak.

Yes the relation will be the same as now. Because it has border conflict with India. And to counter India it has to keep alliance with Pak.

Would not have Pakistan supported India diplomatically in that border conflict ?

and bang!!! here we go this thread will see a couple of bans and eventually it will be closed!!!!!

Lets assume the Indo-Pak wars did not take place.... would Pakistan have not sided with India ?

i think Indian vote against pak-china relations
but tell me are Chinese are idiots they know very well that India is making alliance with USA against them

i think Indian vote against pak-china relations
but tell me are Chinese are idiots they know very well that India is making alliance with USA against them

Would Pakistan have been part of that alliance with the US and India against China... I think so

Lets assume the Indo-Pak wars did not take place.... would Pakistan have not sided with India ?

Indo Pak wars were the result of hatred which also led to the Partition- So naturally as a separate entity we would have sided with China-

The scenario quoted above is only possible if we lived in subcontinent-

Back
Top Bottom