What's new

Would Jinnah have lived as a Shia?

My friend you and those who believe performing prayers, hajj ummerah and observing ramadan is just personal matter have a huge deficit in Islam.
And a leader in islam is accounted for EVERY SINGLE ACTION!
Btw which part of his political action is islamic? Did he ever establish any constitution according to Islam? Note: blowing few quotes of Islam in air to make Muslim egos satisfied does not count as "Islamic action"!

Can you explain what you expected him to do? Did you want him to go around Britian boasting about his prayers or his Hajj? He was leading by example, what else was he doing by creating Pakistan?
Also I think you should read up on the "centre for Reconstruction of religous thought in Islam", quad opened up two things when he became Governer general, one was the ISI, the other was this..Now we know about ISI but Pakistanis never continued his other legacy and for that they can only blame themselves.

HAHAHA who you are quoting here the biggest fitna after Mirza Ahmed in Muslim world in 20th Century the Pervaiz Man at least go and find a better cartoon than this cartoon who all Muslims reject another paid funded traitor of west

You will be better off educating yourself dear Zarvan rather than following nonsense of senseless mullahs who never get tired of calling each other kafirs.

Iqbal Speech - YouTube

interview by zia shahid jang team
LOGICAL VOLUME IDENTIFIER Title 1 - YouTube

Interview by dr salaah uddin akbar ptv team
Interview with PTV non broadcast by Allama Ghulam Ahmed Parwez part 01 of 24 - YouTube
Mr I know this bloody traitor So called Allama bloody agent of kafirs and biggest fitna after Mirza Gulam Ahmed Qadyani a born idiot and failed person and nothing but the enemy of Islam so next time bring some one better rather than bringing this cartoon

A Nice Reply to Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz ( Munkar-e-Hadith ) - YouTube

To the Quranites ('Quran Only' People) - YouTube

Hadith Rejection.. Worst Deviation : Sheik Yusuf Estes - YouTube

"Uloom al Hadith: Examining some proofs of those who reject the Sunnah" - Navaid Aziz - YouTube

Can you explain what you expected him to do? Did you want him to go around Britian boasting about his prayers or his Hajj? He was leading by example, what else was he doing by creating Pakistan?
Also I think you should read up on the "centre for Reconstruction of religous thought in Islam", quad opened up two things when he became Governer general, one was the ISI, the other was this..Now we know about ISI but Pakistanis never continued his other legacy and for that they can only blame themselves.

He has nothing to boast about when it comes to practicing Islam. He did not even know how to perform proper salat or read Quran and did not even perform hajj or umerah which does not make him a Muslim leader but rather a secular leader. You think of Islam as a secret practice proving that you have a trust deficit in islam. I hope you do know that its every Muslim's duty to call Muslims to prayers even if harsh words are required because thats what the prophet would do.
As for ISI just like every other Institution it was established by the British approved by Jinnah. Just to remind you, Quran says not to take jews+christians as your allies (as in nations) and here we are Mr Jinnah so proudly giving the control of our matters into the hands of his masters.

Back
Top Bottom