What's new

Would Iran be safer today if it had nuclear weapons?

Would Iran be safer today if it had nuclear weapons?

• YES - I am Iranian

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NO - I am Iranian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - I am not Iranian

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • NO - I am not Iranian

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I would like to know the opinions of members. In particular i'd like to know how opinion is split amongst different groups.

YES - I am not Iranian.

After the USA threatened to nuke China during the Korean War, we realized the importance of having not only nuclear weapons, but thermonuclear weapons (hydrogen bombs), and ICBMs as well.

China's ICBMs and thermonuclear weapons kept both the USA and the USSR at bay during the Cold War, giving China much needed space to conduct our economic reforms even while massively cutting our military. There is no way we could have done that if we did not have the protection of our nuclear arsenal, with both the USA and the USSR ready and waiting to come down on our heads at any moment.

If Iran build nukes Saudi Arabia will also build nukes 100% no way around this.

saudi doesn't have the intellectual capacity to build nukes or anything at all really, they buyout western companies and use their brain capital to develop their industrial capabilities.

How much "safer" was Saddam's Iraq for making people think he had a nuclear weapons program? He was only perceived as more of a threat. And if he had had real nuclear weapons it STILL wouldn't have brought Iraq immunity, it would only have increased the grief and loss of the invasion to remove him.

Normal people can use knives constructively. But we don't let demonstrably violent and insane people have access to knives: that would only whet their appetite for blood. Same with the ruling Iranian mullahs. Same with the Pakistanis here who are filled with murderous hatred, thinking oh-what-I-would-do-to-India/U.S./Saudi Arabia/blank-if-I-had-a-nuclear-weapon." Possessing nukes only whets the bloody appetites of these diseased people.

Yes I am not Iranian
X president Ahmedi nijad was going on a right way from start Rouhani was in a love with the west who are actually their enemies.
Europe stays in a deal with Iran because they think best way to hurt Iran is nuke deal and US and Israel are now 100% sure that Iran have no nukes so this is the time.

How much "safer" was Saddam's Iraq for making people think he had a nuclear weapons program? He was only perceived as more of a threat. And if he had had real nuclear weapons it STILL wouldn't have brought Iraq immunity, it would only have increased the grief and loss of the invasion to remove him.

Normal people can use knives constructively. But we don't let demonstrably violent and insane people have access to knives: that would only whet their appetite for blood. Same with the ruling Iranian mullahs. Same with the Pakistanis here who are filled with murderous hatred, thinking oh-what-I-would-do-to-India/U.S./Saudi Arabia/blank-if-I-had-a-nuclear-weapon." Possessing nukes only whets the bloody appetites of these diseased people.

Having a program doesn't mean squat, having bombs on missiles does. If Iraq had the ability to drop nukes on Tel Aviv Saddams fat *** would still be in charge. Look at all the shit Pakistan and N.Korea get away with.

Having a program doesn't mean squat, having bombs on missiles does. If Iraq had the ability to drop nukes on Tel Aviv Saddams fat *** would still be in charge.
See? You don't love people, you love power. You should never be allowed to exercise power over any living creature more advanced than earthworms (and these only for fish bait.)

Iran's safety is guaranteed by formulating its security policy in accordance with the Israeli (and by extension US) long-term plans for the region. Their leaders have always been good at planning and strategy and that's what keeps them safe.

See? You don't love people, you love power. You should never be allowed to exercise power over any living creature more advanced than earthworms (and these only for fish bait.)

Says the Eastern European gypsy currently occupying a country in ME. :lol:

Iran's safety is guaranteed by formulating its security policy in accordance with the Israeli (and by extension US) long-term plans for the region. Their leaders have always been good at planning and strategy and that's what keeps them safe.

Yes... as long as their opponents are sane.

Which doesn't seem to the be the case with the USA or that orange baboon in the White House.

Back
Top Bottom