What's new

Would Iran be safer today if it had nuclear weapons?

Would Iran be safer today if it had nuclear weapons?

• YES - I am Iranian

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NO - I am Iranian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - I am not Iranian

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • NO - I am not Iranian

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
We head into very interesting discussions here. The USA is blunderous because of how often it gets railroaded by neocons or the Israel Lobby into situations, purely for Israeli strategic objectives, it never developed familiarity with. That plays to Iran's advantage and Iran exploits it.

Fine example: Kushner utilizing his 'privileges' at the White House and coordinated with that foolish kid Mohammad bin Salman the Qatar fiasco. End result: Qatar gets Turkish troops deployed there to signal Turkey's independance of such foolish US ventures, Iran and Turkey get open business going with Qatar (notably Iran) and Russia-Qatar ties improve despite a sour history.

YES - I am not Iranian.

After the USA threatened to nuke China during the Korean War, we realized the importance of having not only nuclear weapons, but thermonuclear weapons (hydrogen bombs), and ICBMs as well.

China's ICBMs and thermonuclear weapons kept both the USA and the USSR at bay during the Cold War, giving China much needed space to conduct our economic reforms even while massively cutting our military. There is no way we could have done that if we did not have the protection of our nuclear arsenal, with both the USA and the USSR ready and waiting to come down on our heads at any moment.
True that!!!

See? You don't love people, you love power. You should never be allowed to exercise power over any living creature more advanced than earthworms (and these only for fish bait.)
Who told you I love people? Lol power is much more fun.

If Iran builds nukes Saudi Arabia will also build nukes 100% no way around this.

Good if they can tolerate US and Israel pressure, then by all means they should have it too. More nukes makes ME more stable. But I doubt Israel would be happy to see Saudis with nukes.

See? You don't love people, you love power. You should never be allowed to exercise power over any living creature more advanced than earthworms (and these only for fish bait.)

bloodthirsty zionists are inherently anti-human, if you "loved" people so much you wouldn't have fabricated claims against iraqis and used americans as attack dogs, that's only one example of many. it's 2018 and your people have ended up in the middle east of all places because everyone has learnt when a zionist attains power anywhere he uses it for his own people's benefit even at the expense of everyone else.

man why they late ? it was best time in 70-80s to make nukes
70s they had the Shah with all goodies from the US. Then the revolution took place.

In the 80s they were busy fighting Iraq

Back
Top Bottom