What's new

Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan the worst in the world

yea.. but mostly it is bad news...

Kolkata airport is rated as best renovated airport. It was awarded as world's third worst airport in the world ahead of Islamabad (4th worst rating last year)

New Delhi, June 10: Kolkata Airport has won the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Award for the best improved airport in Asia Pacific region. This category of award for the best improved airport includes airports which have experienced maximum improvements in ASQ rating between 2012 and 2013 in their respective regions, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) said in a statement here today.

Hope Islamabad airport will get this award in 2016. It looks impressive under construction. If Kolkata can do, there is no reason that Islamabad cant.

A gift of DEMOCRAZY to Pakistan, all the institutes fail under corrupt & spineless rule because these jabroni politicians only look for new ways of corruption.

Pakistan is the worse airport in the world, I am not surprise.

1) Filthy dirty Toilets
2) Airport staffs are the beggars (bribe)
3) Poor facility at the Arrival Waiting and no air condition.
4) Poor queueing up systems
5) list goes on and on.

lol Staff at Islambad Airport are the biggest thieves they want to take every rupee out of you. Every 10 metres you walk they want to search your bag, to get money out of you.. it happen every time when I visit to pakstan and return.

Last edited:

1) Filthy dirty Toilets
5) list goes on and on.

lol Staff at Islambad Airport are the biggest thieves they want to take every rupee out of you. Every 10 metres you walk they want to search your bag, to get money out of you.. it happen every time when I visit to pakstan and return.
Arrey bhai use different airport then.

1) Filthy dirty Toilets
5) list goes on and on.

Does it have a transit lounge?

Back
Top Bottom