What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Nice try...but I am not a kahlistanis. Infact we have beaten them here in gurdwares when situation escalated. If we can't stand up for a place where we eat, we are no good.

"This member limits who may view their full profile." PM me now.

A friend of mine punched chinese 2 month ago and got his tlc license suspended. they drop likes flies when you hit them hard enough.

Tough guy I can't PM you in private either due to account settings. But I doubt you little Indian rapists can do anything to Chinese. Only talk. Please take a video next time to show us your bravery. I can't come to NYC myself and don't want to waste time that way but why don't you just go find the nearest Chinese person roughly your size and start a fight. Release your anger you seem to tell us your friend's might tale. So far our guys completely beat caved in your Jhaydian faces with our fists and tied them up like dirty dogs. Indians only talk. Never seen Indian fight only get beaten to shit like they are.

Tough guy I can't PM you in private either due to account settings. But I doubt you little Indian rapists can do anything to Chinese. Only talk. Please take a video next time to show us your bravery. I can't come to NYC myself and don't want to waste time that way but why don't you just go find the nearest Chinese person roughly your size and start a fight. Release your anger you seem to tell us your friend's might tale. So far our guys completely beat caved in your Jhaydian faces with our fists and tied them up like dirty dogs. Indians only talk. Never seen Indian fight only get beaten to shit like they are.
Brother you calm down as well, many thanks.

Brother you calm down as well, many thanks.

Sure. This underfed idiot is just acting tough so if possible, would like to make a fight in NYC happen. Sorry if against the rules. Tough guy's army have run away so they can only talk poison online now. Gave them a chance to fight and sent a group of them tied up. I guess it hurts their ego and Jai pride. They just don't like it when the echo comes back to them. But you're right. Will avoid going to their low hell.

Don't go. He won't come. You'll just waste your flight ticket.

Definitely cannot be bothered. This guy is some call center guy in shithole Jhay Hindia pretending to be Sam Smith from the tax office. But there are plenty of Chinese guys in NYC who would love to put this guy in his place.

Definitely cannot be bothered. This guy is some call center guy in shithole Jhay Hindia pretending to be Sam Smith from the tax office. But there are plenty of Chinese guys in NYC who would love to put this guy in his place.
You know Indians are all loud mouth. They won't come. Just like they're talking big here that they'll take Beijing in two days. It's all a comedy show. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damm...you just turned out to just another keyboard warrior.

I know some Chinese gangs in NY. They will kill this guy. Don't need to go to that level.

Damm...you just turned out to just another keyboard warrior.

Yeah sure of course. But this is enough to show you your place. Tied up and at our mercy. Only place you can fight is keyboard too. Otherwise you end up like these bloody men except you may not be as lucky.

upload_2020-6-12_21-20-51.png

The Pak Intelligence must have a much clearer idea about the Indian capabilities! Have they shared it with the Chinese?

More than we can ever imagine.
They work very close. It is all for one and one for all between Chinese and Pakistanis.
They understand the game, from Afghanistan to Sikkim, Bhutan and A Pardesh.

Indians got defeated badly in Afghanistan. Now here in Laddakh. Game is on, and Indians are badly exposed.
Next stop burst Indians bubble in the Indian Ocean and passage to South China Sea. All very important strategic points for China. For this reason, China is not going to back down in Laddakh.
The Indians can do jack in this situation, like they couldn't do jack in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom