What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Now some bits of reality shown to Indians and some members being careful saying maybe PLA can crush us and China and India are big boys settling this like gentlemen. Really? Forgetting all those years and comments? Now it becomes Pakistan should let the big boys talk and not kick India while it is down. No, why? Pakistan has every right to not just kick you while you are down but cooperate with all your neighbors to return your cruelty and hatred for us. Make you understand every word you say and action you practice may have costs to pay either tomorrow or sometime. I hope Pakistan gives you trouble and give you headaches. It will allow you to empathize with some of your neighbors while you were kicking us while bigger bullies are around.

Now you understand what we have had to put up with with these shameless cretins for the last 70 odd years.

Well I admit CCP seems to be some people with crystal balls and could see back in 1950s that we should be close to Pakistan and noticed the true nature of India. Except it is generally Chinese attitude to not show our intention positions and the things we have. Working with their leaders doesn't work. They are world's largest disfunctional democracy. It isn't easy to work with idiots and show them the path. They have to work with you while also working with their pimps who are your enemies while also working with their people who are a big mess of false ideas while crying Chinese are brainwashed.

Yes- I agree-Kashmir is the only issue India has with Pakistan- and on PDF I have seen enough cursing on India here to make my own judgement. I take it as all banter and a "you know what measuring contest"- thats all.
Kashmir is NOT the ONLY ISSUE with India.
Kargil border has not been defined hence an issue
Ran of Katch is also not defined hence an issue.
Then there are other issues regarding separatist movements and Terrorist activities.

The world will probably cheer if India flattens chinese cities with a few nukes. Viruses don't survive nuclear radiation , so we are doung the world a favor nipping potential pandemics in the bud.
After all you proved India is a Land of Snake Charmers and nothing more after all.

Dosron ke isharon per nach ne wala. dug duggi baja or tamasha daikh.

Now I understand that all that BS of "no first use" policy was that, BS. India is a dangerous and irresponsible nation, it should not hold nuclear weapons. The real "Rogue" state in the world is India.
West is foolish to protect and buildup India, providing its access to uranium etc. to build up her capacities.
West had no other option. So they had to invest in India though they new exactly how capable the Indians are.
I can give reasons but that is an other topic.

Let the big boys sort it out.
Big boy India should know that Pakistan is his twin. So this big boy should be given equal respect. Now how can big boy India show respect when it has never been to respect school.

When you google "Papertiger", Modi's shows up! It is from an old Times Magazine release but very relevant to the situation in 2020.

upload_2020-6-12_18-11-12.png

Remember they are trying to impress us. Dont handover another shaksgam valley in panic to the Chinese my "turk" friend.

Since When shaksgam valley was in custody of Pakistan.

The no first policy has been modified in the last few years to , no first use against a non nuclear nation. China is fair game.
Its obvious that if faced with loss of massive territory , India will vaporize a few Chinese cities. The policy was modified with China in mind.
Rest of your post on effectiveness of our bombs and missiles, i cant really say. But if we can hit a 2 m small satellite moving at a high speed of 27000 km per hr , 300 km up in space, India can be credited with having some amount of expertise in targeting a large city .

no first use against a non nuclear nation

Idiot! How can non nuclear nation can launch nuclear attack when they don't have it.

This guy and fellow idiots. We have already taken what is belonging to us. Why should we fire a single bullet. Even without firing anything you Indians have a national shortage of underpants to add to national shortage of toilets now. Diapers should be imported soon if you cannot make them yourselves. If you are confused, we have taken what we always claimed and since India also claim those lands, it is up to India to shoot. Please fire please! We will finish you with so much violence that you deserve for your years of horrible actions and words.

that's hiding your cowardice. Indians for all their shortcomings are still there and will be threat in future. If you are thinking you can win war against India without boots no ground, you really have no idea whats gonan hit you in war.

See now you are sounding just indians when they claim their diplomacy/soft power crap all the time in front of pakistanis...but in reality are just afraid to fight. You can type all the crap you want on your keyboard...there is billion of you vs indians on keyboard. India today is threat and will not be eliminated without some hard power. However you ppl are afraid as hell to fight.

that's hiding your cowardice. Indians for all their shortcomings are still there and will be threat in future. If you are thinking you can win war against India without boots no ground, you really have no idea whats gonan hit you in war.

See now you are sounding just indians when they claim their diplomacy/soft power crap all the time in front of pakistanis...but in reality are just afraid to fight. You can type all the crap you want on your keyboard...there is billion of you vs indians on keyboard. India today is threat and will not be eliminated without some hard power. However you ppl are afraid as hell to fight.

Jhay rapist we are waiting for you. You are so sad and low. You gave us Galwan in our war without fighting and now asking us to shoot first. How much more sad and low can you be? Also to hide behind a mighty flag. You tell us we are afraid when it is you who ran away. Whatever makes you feel better bhai. Truth is we are waiting on your claimed land which we have claimed and taken for you to come and fight. Only to have you contacting us online and sending your three star to beg. BTW we already had one little fight and your guys got finished.

If you are thinking you can win war against India without boots no ground, you really have no idea whats gonan hit you in war.
I would recommend Indian Punjabis to stay out of this conflict ,the dream of your homeland KHALISTAN can only materialise if you make the right decisions! Below a unit of brave Khalsas of the Canadian Army.
13x074_4440_9-e1556747772387.jpg

Last edited:
Punjabis and Sikhs are pretty nice and cool people. Modi's bhakts however I hope go march to the frontline and try take Galwan and Pangong Tso. Too coward and begging USA for support now. Fcking coward rapists calling others all names for decades and now there's a chance to have some fun, they are all gone online to talk more rubbish.

Jhay rapist we are waiting for you. You are so sad and low. You gave us Galwan in our war without fighting and now asking us to shoot first. How much more sad and low can you be? Also to hide behind a mighty flag. You tell us we are afraid when it is you who ran away. Whatever makes you feel better bhai. Truth is we are waiting on your claimed land which we have claimed and taken for you to come and fight. Only to have you contacting us online and sending your three star to beg. BTW we already had one little fight and your guys got finished.

I am here in NYC....let me know if you got any friends here...Choose the place and time and I will show up.

I would recommend Indian Punjabis stay out of this conflict ,the dream of your homeland KHALISTAN can only materialise if you make the right decisions! Below a unit of brave Khalsas of the Canadian Army.
13x074_4440_9-e1556747772387.jpg

Nice try...but I am not a kahlistanis. Infact we have beaten them here in gurdwares when situation escalated. If we can't stand up for a place where we eat, we are no good.

Hahahahaha they will beat your face in and bury you where they will never find your parts dumbshit. If you really want. PM me.

"This member limits who may view their full profile." PM me now.

This is between India and China it has nothing to do with you in himlayers that's our border issue.

Your Kashmir claim is seperate just like Taiwan is not related to our issue.

Anyway we will fight regardless of China looking like they could crush us badly we have no choice they have entered our homes.

When you will fight. It has already been one and a half month.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom