What's new

Worms in chicken, KFC outlet in Kerala shut

Thats because u are adding gelatin sticks, pottasium nitrate,, gun powder and RDX in ur pizza.

My homemade pizza has only love to fill a bachelors heart and stomach. :lol:

Totally off topic, but does India have a CPK (California Pizza Kitchen)?

indiranagar, Bangalore

bangalore_Image_Outlet934.jpg

Yummy yummy
Wormy wormy
kfc chicken

Worms in fried chicken in Kerala KFC.

I would blame the customer. They would have said I want it warm, and it would have sounded like WORM..

1000inr what the hell did u order? at most it sould have cost u 300INR

when ordering u stand in line and look up on the menu dashboard and then place ur order on the counter..its an almost mandatory practice in all fast food joins Indian or foreign.

MCd doesn't even add surcharges at international airports .
cus thts the only time i ate from a MCdonald as i was short on lose cash.

so i think u got scammed

It was Franchising Caffe (High profile) McD was part of it. Later they told us that it was some kind of special juice with imported ingredient(how would we know that ? ) which cost us 450+450 and two burgers 49+49 =998 , lady took the money and Returned 2 rs. with smiling face and said "come again sir"......:cheesy:

California Pizza?

Plz go shoot yourself.

The only pie worth eating is from NY.

Yeah the thing is I don't live anywhere near NY lol. The pizza joints here try to copy the thin crust, but fail. CPK is pretty good though.

Oh btw did your dad find you eating at a pizza joint? :lol:

Dont know about the other cities, but CPK is here in Bangalore...in fact it's barely a kilometre away from my home..

Yeah found a few in Mumbai as well.

Thats because u are adding gelatin sticks, pottasium nitrate,, gun powder and RDX in ur pizza.

Nailed it :rofl:

I've always enjoyed eating in KFC .
BTW whats this veggie burger thing , i never came across in the north .
I thought KFC is all about Chickan

It was Franchising Caffe (High profile) McD was part of it. Later they told us that it was some kind of special juice with imported ingredient(how would we know that ? ) which cost us 450+450 and two burgers 49+49 =998 , lady took the money and Returned 2 rs. with smiling face and said "come again sir"......:cheesy:

450 rupees for a juice. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom